3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So without drugs, or having in the main jails cells, how do you get the prisoners more obedient?

Do they need to be taken to a room x amount of times? left in jail , x amount of days. Sexually used x amount, or certain triggers during some of the intercourse scenes?

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
So without drugs, or having in the main jails cells, how do you get the prisoners more obedient?

Do they need to be taken to a room x amount of times? left in jail , x amount of days. Sexually used x amount, or certain triggers during some of the intercourse scenes?
Left in jail x amount of days seems to work

Reactions: BorgarBoi

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Did you find a solution?
It seems that in Kagura's version the breast sprite is out of place in the animations.
The sprite is in the wrong place and everything is transparent. And no, I've not found one. Nor am I really working to either. I was hoping someone in this thread had and would post a fix that I can apply with a minimal amount of effort. And if not I am just going to play something else.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Left in jail x amount of days seems to work
I know that the regular cells, those prisoners also get sent to brothel so may break sooner, but does time work for the back cells where they are supposed to be left alone? did a 7 day wait and no change. Could taker longer but was trying to find some guide info on what may break them quicker besides throwing them in reg jails. I noticed the interrogation areas will show them lose focus but seems only for time there.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
There is setting in options menu. Never turned it on, so no idea if it works, but it's there.
Yeah I very quickly found out about it, but forgot to update my comment. Still struggling on getting sane prisoners pregnant but I'm gonna try again soon.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
I know that the regular cells, those prisoners also get sent to brothel so may break sooner, but does time work for the back cells where they are supposed to be left alone? did a 7 day wait and no change. Could taker longer but was trying to find some guide info on what may break them quicker besides throwing them in reg jails. I noticed the interrogation areas will show them lose focus but seems only for time there.
The solitary confinement is explicitly unlocked for the purpose of making sure your favorite prisoners are for your exclusive use only. They do not get sent to the public brothel EVER, and I have been under the impression that their sanity doesn't degrade either without the use of drugs.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
The solitary confinement is explicitly unlocked for the purpose of making sure your favorite prisoners are for your exclusive use only. They do not get sent to the public brothel EVER, and I have been under the impression that their sanity doesn't degrade either without the use of drugs.
Well was trying to find out specifics, since really no guides for the game. Trying to find out how to get them to point where don't get message they won't do certain acts without constraints but may in time. Yeah can give them drugs but kind of defeats the purpose of them just being a zombie then.

I know taking a prisoner from the gen pop area to your room may have some conversation once they don't resist, but ones from the harem area, all just ask to be released. Wanted to see if doing x amount of certain action would change that.

Reactions: Mistervd

ningen94

Feb 28, 2020
The sprite is in the wrong place and everything is transparent. And no, I've not found one. Nor am I really working to either. I was hoping someone in this thread had and would post a fix that I can apply with a minimal amount of effort. And if not I am just going to play something else.
The issue either is in a driver you're using or OS, it seems. I have the same issue. I also noticed a similar problem (textures not aligned; transparent) in a RenPy VN, which was fixed by forcing RenPy to use a different driver (which in that program is very easy to do), so it's possible that this might fix it, though I have no idea how to do that for RPGM-MV/MZ, or rather the Live2D plugin for it.

Reactions: Mistervd

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
is there a way for me to edit in the Super Debug Tool myself into the Steam version of the game? Id rather not download a complete save and go through the trouble of adding all my prisoners back

im also assuming the quality patches dont work with the Steam version either?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Yo the game got a content update, its had an update of 1.2.0, now its at the version of 1.3.2. Can someone update the thread?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes