• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others The Big Thaw [Beta 29] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Wrago

Mar 8, 2024
Soo, last time I played was version 0.26, so what's new ?
I couldn't go further in the game. What can I do with the 0.29 version ?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
OK, so I figured out how to reach the new content. To do it, what you have to do is grind your way through sex scenes with the girls. You just have to keep doing it with all of them as much as you can and I highly recommend you pick up the pill item several times.

You need to raise your SIN level as high as possible, and then pick up a job from leela.

Once you do that and I recommend the top one? You get access to the crossover girls in the Cryo lab. After you. Do stuff with them. You can access Amy’s new content.

Where all you have to do is knock her up about five times and then her mom will show up. Then you just do what you like but don’t side with her mom because that just makes you lose all relationship points with Amy.

Right now there is a whole lot , only a few new scenes and I think once Amy’s mom is knocked up you can’t do anything else with her for a while. That is how you get it I think.

SCHMONKO

Nov 22, 2018
OK, so I figured out how to reach the new content. To do it, what you have to do is grind your way through sex scenes with the girls. You just have to keep doing it with all of them as much as you can and I highly recommend you pick up the pill item several times.

You need to raise your SIN level as high as possible, and then pick up a job from leela.

Once you do that and I recommend the top one? You get access to the crossover girls in the Cryo lab. After you. Do stuff with them. You can access Amy’s new content.

Where all you have to do is knock her up about five times and then her mom will show up. Then you just do what you like but don’t side with her mom because that just makes you lose all relationship points with Amy.

Right now there is a whole lot , only a few new scenes and I think once Amy’s mom is knocked up you can’t do anything else with her for a while. That is how you get it I think.
What Sin Lvl do I need for the delivery jobs? I clicked on the chair in Leelas office to get out of the nut industry. My SIN lvl wasn't high enough.

vaxxiexoxo

May 5, 2024
also another thing..how do you increase your SIN level?? I saw the cheat but...both cheats for SIN Level and $IN Is the same so it doesn't work

SCHMONKO

Nov 22, 2018
also another thing..how do you increase your SIN level?? I saw the cheat but...both cheats for SIN Level and $IN Is the same so it doesn't work
knock the girls up, give them a baby, twins triplets or even more with bluepills and ovatine. thats one of the fastest ways to increase your sin lvl.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes