jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Tis a first release, and a fairly small one at that so I know not to expect much and I know alot will change. But one of the biggest thing which needs to be here is there needs to be atleast some direction. atm, you start the game not knowing what to do, where to go, who to talk to ect... and the game atm just feels like walk around talk to people get relationships up nap till later in the day, and repeat. Its very slow paced like this atm. Obviously there is almost no story implemented yet so im sure that will change in the future. But I feel like within the next 1-2 releases you should try to lay some ground work for story/ themes or atleast give the player direction on where to go/ what to do. I like the art, and stuff though so I will definitely keep my eye on this one!

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
So like they got one o' dem dar trans-testicle people in this. De one in the greyish/bleueish armor, is it. Nah, no thanks.

HDP77

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Tis a first release, and a fairly small one at that so I know not to expect much and I know alot will change. But one of the biggest thing which needs to be here is there needs to be atleast some direction. atm, you start the game not knowing what to do, where to go, who to talk to ect... and the game atm just feels like walk around talk to people get relationships up nap till later in the day, and repeat. Its very slow paced like this atm. Obviously there is almost no story implemented yet so im sure that will change in the future. But I feel like within the next 1-2 releases you should try to lay some ground work for story/ themes or atleast give the player direction on where to go/ what to do. I like the art, and stuff though so I will definitely keep my eye on this one!
I will do my best to make the game deeper and to your liking in the near future, correcting the points you described.

May 23, 2020
Models need to be more diverse and with more realistic expressions. Looks good otherwise. I hope all goes well. There's a sore lack of LGBT games that have made it through the first few versions of development.
I don't agree. I believe there is a lack of diverse models in F95Zone. Most are white supermodels. There is a lack of black girls, with most of the games with zero black girls at all. Even more so if we consider the main love interests. And most of the successful games have zero black or asian main love interests or they are 1 in 10.

So... no, models don't need to be more diverse. You prefer it that way, but it doesn't mean that it's a requisite for a good or successful game.

Last edited:

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
I don't agree. I believe there is a lack of diverse models in F95Zone. Most are white supermodels. There is a lack of black girls, with most of the games with zero black girls at all. Even more so if we consider the main love interests. And most of the successful games have zero black or asian main love interests or they are 1 in 10.

So... no, models don't need to be more diverse. You prefer it that way, but it doesn't mean that it's a requisite for a good or successful game.
FWIW, I agree with MSPA. And I'm not talking about racial diversity. I'm just talking about basic appearances. For the most part, except for the variances in height, all the characters look like the same person wearing different wigs.

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
While a lack of racial diversity is a problem in its own right, in most other games you can still differentiate the facial structures of the characters from each other so it's kind of a moot point and disingenuous to compare them. Further, F95Zone shares games of many origins including asian-populated games, particularly japanese so maybe you're just not looking hard enough? Regardless the lack of racial diversity is due to variety of reasons that I truly don't care to go into right now but it's pointless to blame F95Zone, which is not a game developer but a community sharing forum, and thus does not directly involve itself in the development of the games beyond the obvious monetary support of the members of the community.

Also, I specifically said even excluding those particularly issues I had with the game it was still pretty good, so this is unnecessary, irrelevant to my argument and out of line.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
While a lack of racial diversity is a problem in its own right, in most other games you can still differentiate the facial structures of the characters from each other so it's kind of a moot point and disingenuous to compare them. Further, F95Zone shares games of many origins including asian-populated games, particularly japanese so maybe you're just not looking hard enough? Regardless the lack of racial diversity is due to variety of reasons that I truly don't care to go into right now but it's pointless to blame F95Zone, which is not a game developer but a community sharing forum, and thus does not directly involve itself in the development of the games beyond the obvious monetary support of the members of the community.

Also, I specifically said even excluding those particularly issues I had with the game it was still pretty good, so this is unnecessary, irrelevant to my argument and out of line.
You didn't clarify what you meant by diversity. So, I think it's probable that many people will misunderstand. Specially when anime-like models are often all the same face in most games only changing the hair or eyes. I don't blame F95Zone for lack of racial diversity and don't blame the developers, I don't even think it's an issue. Why should developers be forced to represent a lot of races if they prefer their characters in a paticular one? I'm not as dictactorial as most goverments and Hollywood nowadays with their forced diversity in contraposition of freedom of choice.

I do agree that anime like characters should be more diverse in their facial features. But this a flaw almost all anime-like models games and animes and manga have. I just thought your use of the phrase "models need" sounded like an imposition or obligation, not a suggestion. Rather conceited and authoritarian from your part.

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
You didn't clarify what you meant by diversity. So, I think it's probable that many people will misunderstand.

To be fair, if someone says they want more diversity in models and the game developer just changes the skin color and ignores all other character designs I would assume that developer is being rather playful.

Specially when anime-like models are often all the same face in most games only changing the hair or eyes.

I don't blame F95Zone for lack of racial diversity and don't blame the developers, I don't even think it's an issue. Why should developers be forced to represent a lot of races if they prefer their characters in a paticular one? I'm not as dictactorial as most goverments and Hollywood nowadays with their forced diversity in contraposition of freedom of choice.

I do agree that anime like characters should be more diverse in their facial features. But this a flaw almost all anime-like models games and animes and manga have.
I don't really feel like I needed to specify to be honest. It is painfully obvious that most of these characters are virtually indistinguishable from each other in terms of facial features which is honestly, kind of jarring and comparing them to other japanese media is disingenuous as this effect usually isn't as bad as it is in this game, the game that you are pointedly refusing to talk about or consider in your entire diatribe.

I just thought your use of the phrase "models need" sounded like an imposition or obligation, not a suggestion. Rather conceited and authoritarian from your part.
You have an issue on my constructive criticism... on a platform where it is expected for people to not only give reviews, but also share their experiences and hopes for game products. Insulting me will not make that any less ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: KawaiiandOmoshiroi

greenietest

Jul 15, 2017
You would really benefit from waiting until you actually have a game before you release it. There's nothing to do, its extremely buggy, and its tedious to walk around just to find out that there's nothing to do.

• Sad
Reactions: H.ERO
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote