5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
on .exe, i get this:on flash 9, i get this:on flash 10, i get this:on flash 32 (latest release), i get this:
1658358660259.png 1658358803250.png 1658358745075.png 1658358905400.png
does this happen to anyone else or am i just missing somethin'?

EdibleCookie

Donor
Sep 30, 2017
on .exe, i get this:on flash 9, i get this:on flash 10, i get this:on flash 32 (latest release), i get this:
View attachment 1936406 View attachment 1936410 View attachment 1936409 View attachment 1936418
does this happen to anyone else or am i just missing somethin'?
AMD graphics card? Someone fixed it by uninstalling their graphics driver and AMD Radeon Software then reinstalling the Software and selecting the Factory Install check box when at the driver install screen.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
AMD graphics card? Someone fixed it by uninstalling their graphics driver and AMD Radeon Software then reinstalling the Software and selecting the Factory Install check box when at the driver install screen.
nope...didn't work for me...it said factory reset but it wasn't it...hopefully this gets addressed later since every flash game i've played works fine...
found a link --> (small update)

EDIT: welp...EdibleCookie was right in the beginning tho...the exes' do work (tested the other games as well and had the same problems progressing in Beachside Bunnies games) but you need to leave the graphics card AS IS without installing or updating the software drivers AT ALL...just uninstall the amd software in "programs and features," restart/reboot and thats it...the graphics card will install its own default factory driver and the games will work...at least after some testing i had to do for mine...cause apparantly AMD need a MAJOR overhaul fix for whatever features/changes they keep making to the drivers...

so to recap:
go to PROGRAMS AND FEATURES
uninstall AMD SOFTWARE
RESTART/REBOOT as needed
leave pc alone for a few minutes for graphics card to automatically install its DEFAULT FACTORY DRIVER
do not, i repeat, DO NOT UPDATE OR INSTALL THE SOFTWARE
after that, enjoy the game...(keep in mind this worked for me so if not working, i have no clue what could be the cause...)

EDIT #2: last thing, don't forget to RIGHT CLICK the swf player for options and tick OFF hardware acceleration...the last latest release of the standalone makes it go black unless you use an earlier version...
EXE (works now) VS SWF (not built for standalone)btw i kinda found out why the stand alone player doesnt work...its a 50/50 if it works or not...im surprised i haven't seen this sooner but like i said, i did not have this unexplainable problem with AMD before...
1659169169744.png 1659169285440.png

Last edited:

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
i think i get same problem with flash games (amb card) black screen/ with ruffle games start but action script3 dont work in ruffle so i cant play this flash games...
p.s. get great cheapest amd card what i can and as always problems with amd driver/ if forget about flash games all perfect but... i dont like things undone even if i play 10 mins and delete game after this...

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
1.7 for interdimensional engineer?

[Also there is another game i would ask since it havent been updated for the android port... its called: "Fuck night at fredrika's V0.18"]

velkensen

Oct 28, 2017
1.7 for interdimensional engineer?

[Also there is another game i would ask since it havent been updated for the android port... its called: "Fuck night at fredrika's V0.18"]
It's in the IE thread, and you should probably go to the requests forum or the specific game thread for that update.

Link5

Jul 11, 2022
Is he still working on this game because I have not seen anything on his Twitter or on his site it seems like he's working on the other games right now instead of this one not saying he should stop doing that and just work on this one only I'm just wondering if he still is also when are we getting another update because right now it's too short and by that I mean everything happens quickly and you get bored fast cuz there's not a lot to do and by not allowed I mean there's not a lot of options

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
Is he still working on this game because I have not seen anything on his Twitter or on his site it seems like he's working on the other games right now instead of this one not saying he should stop doing that and just work on this one only I'm just wondering if he still is also when are we getting another update because right now it's too short and by that I mean everything happens quickly and you get bored fast cuz there's not a lot to do and by not allowed I mean there's not a lot of options
Jesus christ man use some punctuation

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote