Jul 24, 2019
Decent start.. notes on a grammar ;-)

ancestors veneration
The carny - name should be from a Capital Letter
knows how to live
finished your bath
impulsive decision

That's it for now; still, what more tags we may expect? :WaitWhat:
P.S.: very dimmed look of merchants gold coins chest ;-)
could be much more shiny, otherwise looks like coppers :WeSmart:
A good game.

I corrected the script for spelling. There is also a list of the words. It's really minor stuff.
Does ds23Games come here?

I agree with Umariel , except.
(knows how to live)
(These nobles sure know how to live.) (Know) is correct.
His work is in the new script already.
Thanks, I'll look into that.

What are the future tags? Will it have a harem path? Will it have ntr/sharing?
It will have a harem path. As for NTR...Since the term is used pretty loosely, I'll try to get into more detail:

- Netorase/Cuckolding aka, the type of fetish where the focus is on the cucks humiliation and/or him getting off on getting cucked: Not into that stuff, won't be in the game at all.

- Classic NTR aka, where you have a healthy relationship that gets destroyed by some other guy snooping in, who corrupts the girl and makes her his own: If the player really fucks up, the MC may permanently lose a Love Interest, but it'll be a one and done and not a focus of the story. There won't be constantly recurring NTR scenes, rubbing it in the players face.

- Netori aka, where the MC is the one doing the cucking: If the player wants to have the MC act like a complete sleazebag, this is absolutely in the cards.

- Sharing (not really NTR, but since you asked): Again, if you want to play the MC like a sleazebag, you will, for example, have the opportunity to use your harem for your personal gain aka, pimping them out. If you choose to do so, of course. Freedom of choice is the most important aspect in all of this.

I hope that clears it up.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

It will have a harem path. As for NTR...Since the term is used pretty loosely, I'll try to get into more detail:

- Netorase/Cuckolding aka, the type of fetish where the focus is on the cucks humiliation and/or him getting off on getting cucked: Not into that stuff, won't be in the game at all.

- Classic NTR aka, where you have a healthy relationship that gets destroyed by some other guy snooping in, who corrupts the girl and makes her his own: If the player really fucks up, the MC may permanently lose a Love Interest, but it'll be a one and done and not a focus of the story. There won't be constantly recurring NTR scenes, rubbing it in the players face.

- Netori aka, where the MC is the one doing the cucking: If the player wants to have the MC act like a complete sleazebag, this is absolutely in the cards.

- Sharing (not really NTR, but since you asked): Again, if you want to play the MC like a sleazebag, you will, for example, have the opportunity to use your harem for your personal gain aka, pimping them out. If you choose to do so, of course. Freedom of choice is the most important aspect in all of this.

This (orange highlighted) is same as the above with extension(humiliation) anyway, this (orange highlighted) will be the case if MMC choses one wrong choice or a series of wrong choices? Thus, affecting the relationship of MMC and that specific li/s resulting in breaking up or straight up cheating on MMC? Care to elaborate pls.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

So in other words the game will have ntr/pimping/sharing paths. you may want to put that in your planned tags.

It will have a harem path.
well... good luck with that I s'pose

9e7D.gif

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
This (orange highlighted) is same as the above with extension(humiliation) anyway,
Well, one focuses on the male characters feelings of humiliation and cuck arousal (cuckolding), the other focuses on the female characters corruption (classic NTR). So, I'd say there's a significant difference.

(orange highlighted) will be the case if MMC choses one wrong choice or a series of wrong choices? Thus, affecting the relationship of MMC and that specific li/s resulting in breaking up or straight up cheating on MMC? Care to elaborate pls.
A series of bad choices. Like I said, it happens if the player really screws up, so it's more like a "you fucked up" mechanic and not a big part of the overall story. There won't be a big focus on NTR in the game, and if it happens, it'll mostly be netori, aka, the MC potentially being the homewrecker.

Reactions: | Vee |

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

how about lesbian/girl on girl will there be girl on girl within the harem and if so will it be avoidable the way i view it is any girl on girl is no different than sharing the LI with another dude so i like to be able to avoid that situation

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

This would be a good start but what follows is disconcerting.

This begs the question, "Why have them anyway then?" If they require the player to make bad choices and aren't the intent and focus, why would you reward negative choices with a sex scene? It encourages some people to make negative choices and to actually avoid the story as you would want it to be told. While simultaneously functioning as a deterrent to even play and worry point for those who actually want to see the best outcomes and the story unfold as intended and have an aversion to seeing NTR. I had written more in this section, but honestly, I don't see much point in having the same old discussion drawn out further.

Nothing to say here.

Making a distinction between sharing and NTR, as if they aren't the same thing, is like trying to say that cheese and queso are different. NTR includes sharing, it's what the term Netorase means. And depending on the manner the sharing happens, even Netorare can be a type of sharing. So, you say you aren't into Netorase/Cuckolding and it won't be included but then say here that it will be. Perhaps you meant to use Netorare earlier, as that is cucking in the classic sense. Natorase, still included in the umbrally term NTR, is sharing.

Netorare: (jap. 寝取られ, 寝(ne) as in 寝取られ means "sleep", in this case, "the something from the rest of the word is sleeping with someone". 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed". While Netorase is “Borrowed” in Japanese 寝取らせ. So, they are both NTR. I hope that helps.

There was much I had thought to say about "Freedom or Choice" but again, I decided against having the same old discussion drawn out for paragraphs on end as I often end up doing. Suffice to say, there is no real freedom choice, you determine the degree of all the "freedom" the player has, it is unlikely that you will allow the player the "freedom" to kill ever NPC they come across, so you are already limiting "freedom," anyway. It would be an easy thing to draw the line before adding pimping out the love interests.

I would advise putting your plans in the dev notes, so your stance is findable without having to look through the thread or use the search function. I wish you the best for your game, even though it doesn't seem like it's for me.

Last edited:

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023

The game looked good till i read this, you might want to be clearer in the dev notes, good luck trying to mix harem, sharing and ntr, i just think they never work together.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
A series of bad choices. Like I said, it happens if the player really screws up, so it's more like a "you fucked up" mechanic and not a big part of the overall story.
...how big of a fuck up....do i have to fuck up?
...askin for a friend.....
it'll mostly be netori, aka, the MC potentially being the homewrecker
anGkZ10G_700w_0.jpg
..dats nice.....

Sothacil

Aug 23, 2017
Tried it just now.
Seems good enough for a short prologue, models are cute and story is not unbelievable so far.
Got to see what it will amout to later on the developement road and how romance/sex scene will come out.

PS Also I liked the elf girl less than her oponent. Lol

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
how about lesbian/girl on girl will there be girl on girl within the harem and if so will it be avoidable the way i view it is any girl on girl is no different than sharing the LI with another dude so i like to be able to avoid that situation
Girl on girl content, involving LI's, might be included, but will be optional.

This would be a good start but what follows is disconcerting.
I first thought to reply to your post in detail, but honestly, discussions about NTR definitions and freedom of choice in VNs are done to dead on this board. So instead, I'll give you the concrete run-down, on how NTR and sharing can occur in the game, so we don't have to have this discussion a million times again in this thread:

All of the LI's have set personalties which will be represented by stats, visualized via sliders in the UI. Over time, certain interactions with the LI's can slowly change their personalities, for better or worse. Now, the two sliders relevant for NTR and sharing content are "Prude <-> Lewd" and "Free-Spirited <-> Submissive", in addition to their affection for the MC. Basically, if you really wanna go down the manipulative sleazebag sexpest path with the MC, you gotta make sure to max out those submissive and affection levels for your LI(s), before lewding her up too much and creating a turboslut, who might go for other guys. Just don't have that slider go all out to the right. Similiarly, if you want to pimp her out to other guys for personal gain, she needs to be lewd and submissive enough.

All of that means, that if you keep things somewhat vanilla, NTR and sharing won't even be an option down the road. Also, influencing their personality will take some time and while some LI's start more on the prude side (Alycia f.e.) than others, who are more open-minded (Neela f.e.), none of them are even close to turboslut territory at the beginning.
So, don't be a sleazebag and NTR won't be an issue. But if you wanna go down that route, keep your girls in line.

...how big of a fuck up....do i have to fuck up?
...askin for a friend.....
I hope the wall of text above answers that.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
damn seen MONSTER GIRL TAG and got interested till i read this... damn.. :cautious:

imo don't get the point of the ntr if it's one and done, and not recurring ntr scenes...

Then Harem/NTR together, ughhh. Once again, tag revamp need to hurry up!

just going to be ntr fans beating down your door asking for more of this content, and getting the bad ending on purpose just to see ntr scenes... They not going to be satisfied with just one and done... Feels like a waste of time on scenes that is not even the main focus to begin with.

Oh well... Overall good luck, not for me.

Also recommend putting this info in the dev notes, so you don't have to keep answering questions about ntr, etc btw.:whistle:

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I don't know about the others But it seems to me that this game is on the right track as an introduction it's very good I thought there were no choices But I guess that will come in the next updates, Also, the girls look very good, especially the red-haired maid, I have a weakness for redheads and pink-haired girls, anyway, I'm looking forward to the update as soon as possible, Good luck and keep going with the game DEV, greetings

Reactions: DS23G

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
If anyone's interested, I posted a public news update, which goes into more details about the mechanics of Diplomacy:

• Hey there
Reactions: Umariel