Unity - Completed - The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SharkVampire

I played their previous game and I didn't like it one bit. The apathetic women with little regard for anything, who even during sexual acts act like a log, put me off. Luckily, in the second game we have a more lively character, but the writing and personality are still far from being desirable. On the bright side, both games have gorgeous graphics and superb animations, which are their strongest points.

Animations and interactivity.
    There's probably not as much sexual interactivity with the main girl as I'd like for a game in the sex simulator genre. You have about 3 poses: cowgirl, missionary and doggy. The remaining sex scenes are short, predetermined scenarios when you open new costumes for a girl. Instead of addressing these shortcomings, it seems that efforts have been focused on the secondary characters, of which there are about ~6.

Another problem is that even some seemingly standard things, such as blowjobs, are simply not available in interactive scenes. Instead, these actions have been placed in a separate service category which, unlike the main interaction, consists of a series of pre-made short animations. There is a slight focus on light femdom in these service animations, but as I said, the animations are not interactive and therefore feel somewhat weaker than full scenes.

Plot and characters
    I found the story better than the first game and liked the main character a bit more, however I can't say I enjoyed it much. The plot of the game has a light comedy vibes, but the depth of the relationship with the main character is not developed very well. Likewise, the presence of other girls rather spoils the romantic image. Speaking of secondary characters, they are done really bad. Firstly, there is only 1 scene per secondary character, so those who expected a harem will be disappointed. And secondly, the relationship with the main character is done simply lazy and stupid. For example, after defeating the ninja girl, she just tells you that since you defeated her, then according to the tradition of the village you should fuck her. After that I started skipping all the dialogues with the secondary characters.

So in my opinion, the introduction of secondary heroines does not make the game better for fans of harem not for fans of pure romance, where you would like to build a relationship with one girl.

The main heroine herself is a typical tsundere with a certain touch of childishness. While I do like this type of character, in this game I ended up getting somewhat bored with her over time. The fact that she's not a human, and probably can't even be called humanoid, spoils the picture a bit. At least according to her dialogues, I got the impression that her real form is something like a creature from Lovecraftian myths. It doesn't appear to play a significant role in the game, and we will never see what she truly looks like, but the distasteful residue of that knowledge still left its mark.

However, I have to say, the ending pleasantly surprised me with its twist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just a shame that this knowledge is only revealed at the end.

Gameplay
    As for gameplay, I can say that it is rather simplistic and I found it boring. Basically, you improve your relationship with the heroine by choosing service actions and having sex with her. You also have to conquer cities, for which you have to build an army (only 1 click action) and train yourself to improve your stats. Anyway, I won't go into too much detail and will just leave a small warning. The game has a time limit for conquering territories, and while the first deadline is easy to manage, the second might be problematic. So after the first deadline you should train your character all the time until a new mission comes up, otherwise you might fail like me. However, the game gives you special treatment, and if you fail once, you get 3 more days, and then, taking into account your previous experience, you can easily cope with all the remaining deadlines. At least I didn't have any more problems.

Conclusion
    All in all, it's a fairly simple game with pretty good animations, I gave it three stars because I wasn't really into the story or the dialogue, and the side characters seemed unnecessary. With the main girl, there weren't many interactive actions. The theme of femdom is weakly developed, even in its soft version, which I would also consider a minus point.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

watch_pets

Surprisingly nice game, left a sweet feeling after the ending.
    I found the story mildly interesting. The art was nice, animations are a bit floaty and exaggerated, but quite well-done otherwise. I have followed characters and their arcs with interest - they were engaging, if not captivating.
    Gameplay required a bit of planning, but I completed the game successfully in the first run. It's on the shorter side, but that prevents the grind to overstay its welcome.

Not sure if this product can really appeal to hardcore fan of 'trainer' genre, but outside of that I do recommend.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

Amazing art, decent gameplay loop and kinda iffy story is how i'd define the game.

The art is it's main selling point, though the animations seem to utilize some AI assisted stretching animation, there's real animation mixed in as well. The characters look amazing and there's multiple clothing options.

The gameplay look starts off well, with needing to target achievements so you can get more stamina, but somewhat in the middle you simply become too ahead of the game. Finishing goals weeks before the deadline is of no issue and you suddenly start wishing that the sex sequence could go faster.

The story is... subjective.

Overall worth playing to check if you like it, if not, download save file to enjoy the art.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Soberbold

story straight forward but good for what u are fapping for. the gameplay is cool. sex scenes one of top tier. customization they had my favorite fit of inu wearing a belly dancer outfit and all the others are cool the customization is awesome from the previous iteration.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Johnro

Definetely recommend this game, the visual are nice, animations are on point as well.

The story is very simple and somewhat entertaining.

The H gameplay is simple and there are some VN H scenes too.

My tip is: Try to sex her and give her lots of pleasure it will boost your stats better than training and chores, although it will be harder at the start of a run.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Detamin

An incredibly pleasant artwork welcomes players into the game. The princess is portrayed beautifully, radiating elegance. The mechanics behind training and castle conquests are intriguing. I appreciate the variety offered by the dress-up system, though additional clothing options would enhance the experience further. Regrettably, the intimate scenes lack diversity in toys and accessories. I'll admit, I resorted to hacking for extra funds, yet it didn't diminish the overall thrill and enjoyment I experienced while playing the game
  7. 3.00 star(s)

HeavyMetalSlug

If I had to describe this game in one word, I'd say it would be "confused".

Arrogant Kaiju Princess is caught in a weird middle ground between a visual novel and a resource management game. The premise is simple enough: You, a human serving the titular "kaiju princess", are given the task of both pleasing your new master as well as conquering the current planet you're occupying. Therefore, the gameplay revolves around balancing military conquest with relationship building, a fine concept in its own right.

However, the execution of said idea is...rocky. The pace of the game is constantly broken by long bits of dialogue that attempts to be witty/funny, only for it to faceplant in the process. At the same time, core gameplay is a super repetitive loop of train stats, produce troops, invade cities, and do whatever latest chores are available to level up affection before the in-game deadline hits (nothing happens if you don't reach your goals in time, you just get transferred back a few days with all your stats in tact...which begs the question: Why have an in-game timer if you get indefinite extension to it with no penalty whatsoever?). Certain mechanics, such as the mood-meter, seem to not do anything at all.

This leaves Arrogant Kaiju Princess is a less-than-favorable pinch: Someone playing the game under the impression that it's a visual novel is going to get extremely bored with the surface-level management gameplay that interrupts the story. The other person who's assuming it's a resource management game will grow incredibly frustrated with the long, unfunny dialogue sections that break the pace of the core gameplay. In short, it feels like the game is having a bit of an identity crisis on what it wants to be.

Personally, I think this should have just been a visual novel. As mentioned before, the gameplay gets really grindy and repetitive, which left me more bored than anything else. A real shame, since the game's story is actually pretty cute. Despite Daigneux being the stereotypical airheaded tsundere and the protagonist being a real schmuck at certain times, seeing the two bond and grow to truly love one another was super sweet.

H-scenes are a bit of a mixed bag. All the other gals in the story only get one scene, and there's only three positions for the sex minigame with Daigneux (most of which aren't unlocked until the last 30% of the game, pacing is a real issue too). That said, the animation on most of them is super fluid and pleasing to the eye. The costume scenes were a bit of light-hearted fun too, even if the premise for most boiled to down to the protag going "I'm going to have my way with you, but thinly disguise it as something else" or Daigneux performing CBT.

Definitely would not pay the asking price of $14 for this on Steam. If you've got the time to burn, though, it's a fun little romp while it lasts. Not the worst, but you can definitely do better.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

PDP19

So I played up until the furry fox girl and got tired of this game, but Ive done nearly all the achievements and the game is unlikely to change so I thought what the hell Im gonna rate this piece.

PROS

- Girls are well animated and Ive always preferred live 2d over 3d so that's one shining star.
    - The story is completely absurd in a cheesy sort of way, so not only can it be completely ignored (and you'll be thanking your lucky stars for that) you'd get a few laughs out of it.
    - The H is fine, fairly standard stuff but the girl (singular, as in one girl) does react to your actions so youre not entirely fucking a plank of wood
    - Customizable heroine, three hairstyles and about 6 different clothing.
    - There is honest gameplay here. So if the H is pissing you off you'll be happy to know that there is at least some form of progression with the gameplay

CONS

- Here's the thing. There are 7 girls in total but aside from the main girl Daigneux, all 6 other girls get one H scene each with no interactivity. One fuck and that's all you get, no further.
    - The story may be absurd, but my god the dialogue in this game grates. Its like the developer just go full on crazy and started peppering the game with loads of unfunny wise-cracks and descriptions, plus the usual anime dialogue tropes. Trust me when I say this, you'll be spamming that left ctrl button of yours throughout the game
    - The pacing of the game is completely fucked. Your stunning observation of the front page will tell you there's at least three different H positions with the main heroine. You start with cowgirl, guess whens the next time you get another position: All the way two towns before the end when all the fucking no longer matters. Ive spent 5 hours playing this game, and have been ridden cowgirl in 4.5 of those 5 hours.
    - H gameplay is shallow. When the golden finger is offered up for sale you'll press that buy button so hard your keyboard would think youre trying to fuck it sideways.
    - VA for dialogue is everywhere. VA for H though? Nearly nonexistent. Yes you'll be fucking this arrogant princess for ages and hear nary a squeak of moaning except when she cums. But that wouldnt matter anyway, because the H is so shallow you might as well have played it on mute.

Short summary of story is thus. You were captured by a kaiju princess thats capable of shapeshifting and forced to serve as her 'knight', which is codename for fucktoy. You find out that your princess is an absolute airhead but very powerful and threatens to destroy earth. So you trick her in various ways into conquering earth instead of destroying it. Being the idiot that she is she is tricked into sparing earth but slowly falls in love with your incessent fucking and soon finds out that she couldnt live without your presence. Whatever, the story is stupid and should in no way inform or be the reason why you play this.

The gameplay difficulty is all over the place. Here's a tip for those struggling men who find it absolutely unable to get past the early game: Spam one part at a time, get her to cum, and complete achievements. These will grant you better stats and soon you'll be able to do whatever you like. Ignore the following: training, items, mood, and just about anything that isnt expedition, fucking, or occasionally producing troops. Dont be too caught up with the stamina drain before sex. Even if you bed her with one stam star you'll still likely have at least 50% stam and honestly thats more than enough to get her to cum twice at least.

Oh, and if youre getting tired of having her ride you all the time and frantically searching the game for the 'change position' button, dont bother. Your next position, missionary, is only available AFTER you beat the true gourmet trade town. And that's the 5th town you take over. As I said, weirdly paced. No idea why this isnt granted past the third town but whatever.

So in conclusion. The game is repetitive as fuck, the H is shallow, and the dialogue can go fuck itself. Do I recommend this? Well, yes. Because somehow this game manages to give me a hard boner and isnt really all that difficult once you know how the game works. Id give this a 3.5 stars if I could because its really not bad, nowhere near princess party bad but not great neither.

Recommend for those who like a nice animated H game and can look past its many, many defects. if youd prefer a better game in the same mould, play dog princess, a game that's very similar in story, gameplay but better in every shape of the imagination.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

PantherMouse

It's not much of a trouble if you have experience on trainer games. Buy any stat increase upgrade in shop as a priority rather than sex. Refrain yourself from fucking and do chores after repeatedly maxing the train button. This game is a massive upgrade since there are more interactions now and new characters.

Voice Acting: 10/10
    CG: 9/10
    Gameplay: Fairly Easy just use the head with the brain

TLDR: the grind is not hard and the fights are less strategic. Just dont do the sex stuffs until you reached the mission requirements and maxing "train".
  10. 3.00 star(s)

M Schum

I lost my patience with this.

Here the damn problem, timers and money as you pretty much have to spend all the fucking time training and exploring to get fucking money so you can buy equipment so you can train and assemble troops faster/better with no time at all to do anything else because there is NO FUCKING BREAKS, moment you think you can actually do something WRONG! ENJOY THE NEXT FUCKING TIMED MISSION! TICK! TOCK! TIMER IS RUNNING.

OK ,I am keeping this up but here is a more extended version.

First thing, the timer? its a fake out ... if you fail you get send back 3 days and keep your stats meaning you can just grind money and stats that makes the timer kinda pointless.

Second, as far I can see there isnt any real strategy in attacking settlements as you just pick the best troop and just spam attack replenishing as you go, its kinda the weakest part of the game but we still have the "main" part, the training.

The training as far I can tell doesnt affect anything really within the training itself beyond stamina, this means you end up not doing anything and just wait for the story progressing so you can unlock items, a example is clit training that you can only do after you are able to switch pose.

This leave us with what is a visual novel, the characters and animations look great, there is effort and the story is rather decent but the problem is there are the conquest system that its very basic, you simply train your Kaiju power and pick the strongest troop against whatever you are trying to conquer and that it, the training system exists but its not as if she goes by stages, this really isnt a training game meaning is simply unnecessary for most part.

That brings me to my rating, as a VN it simply have systems that arent necessary and the systems are too basic to be a actual game of that type so the strong parts are cancelled by its weakest ... the worst part is because the timer have a fakeout people might think you HAVE to do it or its game over that leads people into focus on just training, exploring for money and building troops instead of exploring the training part that itself have the problem of unlocks being based on story progression you end up not really using it because its better when you in the later stages, a lot due to the stamina system that for some reason is linked to the number of actions you can take in a day.

Simply it needed to be focused in one thing instead of several.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Yomiie

I did not expect that ok hard to say still new H game but wow really? the quality and animation is good but people asking how and why? yeah the guides alright just to con firm one thing by completing the game then find the better ones relateable like this.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Trollstash

It's really good but I can see improvement. Animatons are amazing, diffictuly of the game has been made easy enough, but I feel that there is something missing. And since I have nothing more to add, then I just wanted to say that I am losing my mind from apex being a total hell hole.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Adama

This is a game I would expect to see on Nutaku honestly. It's a VN hidden behind a grind of spamming 2 actions over and over again until you win, with repeating H content. You get a dozen of unique scenes in between, but majority of the H content comes from initiating sex, which is literally the same everytime (eg. a cowgirl where you select which part to use and that's it).

No idea about the story. Felt like a generic "mahou" story and the "rewarding" sex scenes very forced. It kinda felt like it's trying to be Rance, but very poorly and incredibly shallow, because the management aspect of the game is non existent, only two buttons - recruit and attack. That's it.

Really just a VN with tiny gameplay features. Honestly might work better as a normal VN instead since the gameplay is just a repeating grind to farm game time it feels like.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

StrayArtrist

Okey this game for the time being is great xD.
    There is tons of refs from diffrent movies/manga/anime and other.
    Both MC and FL are nicely made and it's fun to watch them having their conversations. The plot over all is simply silly. For the h content in Demo there isn't that much but still well made. Waiting for the full version