omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i know cheat engine xD

just ask if can work because not all games can use cheat ^^'

but ok i'm waiting his/her mod :)

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Looks interesting. So a question to people who are playing, how's the gameplay? And since I saw a cheat table, is the game grindy?

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
This is from the same people that gave us the Venus Blood games. I did wonder why it had more extreme tags and then I saw who made it and it made sense, though I assume they are avoidable or by choice in this game.
Feel free to point out the "extreme tags" you apparantly saw in the main post, because it looks almost completely vanilla.

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
is this a game where you just grind to get some hentai scenes or is it actually good gameplay/story comparable to games like evenicle/kamidori?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
is this a game where you just grind to get some hentai scenes or is it actually good gameplay/story comparable to games like evenicle/kamidori?
Do you know VenusBlood games? This is a game made by their subsidiary. Of course they have both the gameplay and the story nailed as well as the good juicy goods!

Reactions: gervid and DuniX

Lolzorski

Aug 26, 2017
Curious about the story for this one, is it just a skeleton to uphold gameplay/sexy stuff or is it a whole jrpg adventure? And is writing half decent?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
So I just gave a quick look at the CGs from the game. From what I gathered the HCGs are mostly vanilla with a couple being rape, either gangbang or evil magic tentacles for each character, dunno if they are bad endings or something like an "evil route" where you corrupt the girls.
So a little heads up for those that don't like this kind of stuff, the game looks like it's mostly vanilla with some rape/corruption sprinkled here and there.

• Sad
Reactions: Anarys

Night

Nov 7, 2016
So I just gave a quick look at the CGs from the game. From what I gathered the HCGs are mostly vanilla with a couple being rape, either gangbang or evil magic tentacles for each character, dunno if they are bad endings or something like an "evil route" where you corrupt the girls.
So a little heads up for those that don't like this kind of stuff, the game looks like it's mostly vanilla with some rape/corruption sprinkled here and there.
So as expected it's basically the reverse of dualtail which is mostly corruption, rape and tentacles which a little vanilla mixed in.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So as expected it's basically the reverse of dualtail which is mostly corruption, rape and tentacles which a little vanilla mixed in.
I told you this in Page 1... *facepalm* Dualtail and Ninetail are two faces of the same coin! Each of them deal with a subject matter.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Based on the DLSITE preview pictures this game will most likely have "routes". A good/harem/pure vanilla route "Law", and a bad end/EXTREME H tags/non-consensual route "Chaos". I haven't played the game yet to confirm but I'm hoping that if routes exists then a majority of people may enjoy this one. One thing about this game is that it looks to be like a majority VN type of game, where there is gameplay (but the gameplay doesn't look that interesting/ the gameplay is overly complex). This game seems to follow the formula of the Venus Blood games since it's made by the same developers.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote