Fanotik

Dec 20, 2017
View attachment 1011723

Overview:
Demyra the healer is on a mission to purify the Agnietta Cursed Dungeon.
Along the way, she may encounter all sorts of lust-filled demons looking for a pure virgin to impregnate.
Will Demyra escape all the traps in the dungeon just waiting for an innocent girl to be their victim?
2D hack 'n slash game with a female character fighting monsters in caves.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-28
Release Date: 2023-05-22
Developer: B-flat - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: Chinese, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Use F1 to reassign controls.
DOWNLOAD
Steam
Win
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: WALKTHROUGH / TIPS - Troubleshooting -
Guide

Mr Technician thanks for the link
View attachment 1011883 View attachment 1011739 View attachment 1011740 View attachment 1011741 View attachment 1011719 View attachment 1011720 View attachment 1011721 View attachment 1011736 View attachment 1011737
I think it makes sense to note the sequel in the header:
https://f95zone.to/threads/la-vitalis-immortal-loss-v0-01-beta-b-flat.202617/

Reactions: hanhan

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It would be better to use the report button on the OP, click Other and in the More Information box, enter something like this:
Code:
Please add the sequel: (pre-formatted with BBCode for convenience)
[B]Sequel:[/B] [URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/202617/']La Vitalis: Immortal Loss[/URL]
P.S: I am assuming that the thread owner and the moderators get notified this way.

outofbounds2009

Nov 26, 2021
im trying to play and i did all the dll stuff but my game just keeps crashing but it doesnt show a crash message it just closes a minute or two after the game starts. plz help

AmmySunGod

Jan 4, 2018
im trying to play and i did all the dll stuff but my game just keeps crashing but it doesnt show a crash message it just closes a minute or two after the game starts. plz help
Search on Google msvcr110.dll download and the second link should be the one you can actually download from
Download the one that has 32 next to it in the information, and extract the rar file and paste the dll file into the game folder

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Search on Google msvcr110.dll download and the second link should be the one you can actually download from
Download the one that has 32 next to it in the information, and extract the rar file and paste the dll file into the game folder
Better to grab the x86 and x64 packages from and install them.

LixNyx

Sep 14, 2018
I can confirm the game does run in Linux. I've tested it in Wine and a few versions of Proton-GE.
No winetricks dependencies or extra config needed at all!

When one starts a new game, the character sprites will be missing and there will be a white artifact on the screen, but if you manage to advance to the next room up the stairs those problems will fix themselves. Or just try skipping the intro.
The menus will still be messed up, though. But they'll be usable at least with the arrow keys.
Just keep in mind that the save and load screens look the same.
Screenshot_20240422_003849.png
Here's the options menu for those who can't see it.
options.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can confirm the game does run in Linux. I've tested it in Wine and a few versions of Proton-GE.
No winetricks dependencies or extra config needed at all!

When one starts a new game, the character sprites will be missing and there will be a white artifact on the screen, but if you manage to advance to the next room up the stairs those problems will fix themselves. Or just try skipping the intro.
The menus will still be messed up, though. But they'll be usable at least with the arrow keys.
Just keep in mind that the save and load screens look the same.
View attachment 3563103
Here's the options menu for those who can't see it.
View attachment 3563122
Have you tried installing any of the game's dependencies in those? Some might not get installed properly for obvious reasons, but others will [mostly]. (At least, this was my experience trying out Wine about 15 years ago... so results definitely won't be the same)

LixNyx

Sep 14, 2018
Have you tried installing any of the game's dependencies in those? Some might not get installed properly for obvious reasons, but others will [mostly]. (At least, this was my experience trying out Wine about 15 years ago... so results definitely won't be the same)
I tried installing those the last time I played the game but the graphical issues persisted. I'll test if they go away after messing with winetricks again in a bit.

hypnolilypad

Sep 23, 2023
I tried installing those the last time I played the game but the graphical issues persisted. I'll test if they go away after messing with winetricks again in a bit.
hm. im on macos and i cant seem to get it to run on wine, are you using dxvk? im noticing its not creating a secondary file for dxvk with games on this engine (which i cant figure out what is). it just starts and closes itself immediately

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Is there a way to turn off "Freedom of Bondage" the passive skill, if its instant to remove a demon, well thats less fun

whitemage88

Jul 25, 2020
Art seems okay but it steers far too much into the bug/bestiality skid for me. Are there any humans in it besides MC?
There are two other girls, but if you're asking about human males then no.

how to disable pregnancy???
Do i have to change value from some .json file?
anyone help???
There's a birth control pill that works as a (de)buff you can exchange essence for, from the support crystal if I recall correctly.

im having an issue where i try to use the purple crystal to teleport to the capra village but is just says 'unable to teleport at the moment.' Tried reloading, unequipping and equipping the collar, nothing has worked so far
That's an intended thing, it's usually due to plot or something requiring you to walk there because path event or something.

Aug 2, 2022
There are two other girls, but if you're asking about human males then no.

There's a birth control pill that works as a (de)buff you can exchange essence for, from the support crystal if I recall correctly.

That's an intended thing, it's usually due to plot or something requiring you to walk there because path event or something.
Thanks Buddy

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
is there a cheat for the version 1.05? also what the lastest game veersion?( I just download from OP so im clueless)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
is there a cheat for the version 1.05? also what the lastest game veersion?( I just download from OP so im clueless)
With the script the cheat is in being from an older version there is a high potential for bugs to occur (along with missing code), so here is the script from v1.05 with the cheat functions inserted.

Purely a copy/paste, so no further changes.

Should prevent any potential issues from using an older script.

Any issues should just be with the cheats code itself.

Refer to the original cheat post for instructions.

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
aight so now I got this issue of error 0xc000007b. tried all the method I can from the guy who posted how to fix it in the thread doesn't seem to work. This isn't the first time and I'm at my wits end

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 72 Votes