88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
about the instruction for the second catamaran tour is jost a Mircom Joke

here we are
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 18.22.28.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 18.22.44.jpg

my wife and I woke up late and lost the catamaran :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
...stupid joke... but at least my post about comparing the old puntacana vacation with the new confirms that Mircom is creating updates in such an hurry

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-12972998

it would be better to split every part in 3... part8 a/b and c ... as I'm suggesting in this post
This will be a win win option for the dev
he will have more time to develops Christina updates and every month there will be Tacos updates with sex scene longer as they was in the old release!
Mircom is working realy hard on 2 games at the same time! (y)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Friendly advice, communicate with everyone here, but avoid him like so many do, you can't tell a wall to move, unfortunately this is him, so, ignore him.
you ignore me? really
and these posts of yours.... who wrote them--a ghost without women?
(including this one where you invite others to ignore me)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-13387934
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-13388098
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-13388398

in any case thank you, you have long been on my blacklist...I do not ignore you or others to disrespect your opinion... I do that only to avoid too much notifications in the browser
But I'm always happy to replay!

Anyway thank you very much if you really ignore me I will be able to write my opinions for everyone who cares anout my opinions!...

Thanks

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
bla bla bla
So much text with zero content and meaningfulness. You have outdone yourself of being the most stupid user here on this forum.

We were talking about future possibilities for Anne to cheat in TACOS (later, much much later in the game; not implemented; maybe in the future) with comparison to the characters available in TAC and all you are able to say is "Walker is avoidable" with other stupid and just dumb story tales.
Again possibilities to cheat (an option available to select).
Comprendre...capice...hello, is anyone home?
smh-kermit.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So much text with zero content and meaningfulness. You have outdone yourself of being the most stupid user here on this forum.

We were talking about future possibilities for Anne to cheat in TACOS (later, much much later in the game; not yet implemented; in the future) with comparison to the characters available in TAC and all you are able to say is "Walker is avoidable" with other stupid and just dumb story tales.
Again possibilities to cheat (an option available to select).
Comprendre...capice...hello, is anyone home?
View attachment 3516566
sure
I totally understand your weakness

why you have doubts! Do you want disrespect the MC... because I'm Tony the MC?
in any case thanks to be interested in my opnions
I play only one path and there will be always choices for me to win my plan with Anne!

Capisce?

our love will be stronger and stronger!

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
if she tells to me it is not cheating!
I know that scenes
your problem is that you let your imagination fly over things that don't affect me at all....
it is normal between husband and wife to have ups and downs....
he wants to make me jealous because I didn't go be a peeping tom...I always told you that I am not a peeping tom...if I had participated it would have been a 4some MMM/F thing

in any case you only posted 4 photos by removing the very motifs of the scene with Thomas and Harry
as I said you would have wanted me to be there to be a peeping tom

now let me show you the true meaning of the scene that starts at the end of CH13 on the first day of the wedding anniversary vacation
View attachment 3515986
there is choice but i said to her
View attachment 3515992
View attachment 3515994
View attachment 3515995
it is important to understand that All the things that Anne tells me during the scene are aimed at making me jealous and she never really said them to the two occasional sexual partners...because Anne is telling me just her secret thoughts and she just wants to have fun by teasing me
View attachment 3516005
View attachment 3516008 View attachment 3516009 she is talking with me.. i'm picturing the scene that is the main sense of that scene!
everything in the game is turning around me and my wife and i'm the center of her world...
if she was without me that scene will never be developed bc I'M THE MC! THIS IS A MALE PROTAGONIST GAME!
as you can read here
View attachment 3516015 View attachment 3516016
She is thinking that I was the one who set up the sex scenes for her pleasure! :love:
That scene in the old version is amazing and this confirms my doubts about in THE NEW TACOS the sex scenes are with less rendering and are made in such a hurry... I hope Mircom3D will split every part in 3 such as PART 8A - 8B and 8C! this can solve the issue of sex scenes with just 5/6 rendering and cum on annt body... if this continue the game will be very boring compared to the GREAT OLD TAC MASTERPIECE!
View attachment 3516026
ok ok my wife is always right!:cool:

View attachment 3516028 View attachment 3516029 View attachment 3516031 View attachment 3516032 View attachment 3516035
she is doing all this for me and not for Tom & Jerry or whatever you want to call them:cool:
View attachment 3516038
View attachment 3516042
She want that i watch her so now she want make me pay for the fact that i was not there
View attachment 3516051
View attachment 3516052
View attachment 3516058 View attachment 3516059 View attachment 3516063 View attachment 3516067 View attachment 3516068 View attachment 3516070 View attachment 3516071
She also fucked Troy the same day in front of my eyes and i have encouraged her... even at this point Anne does not need to be ebcouraged BUT STILL SHE IS DOING ALL THIS JUST FOR ME!
Anne just had hard sex with TROY just a few hours before to go with them

do you really think she fell in love with tom and jerry :ROFLMAO: also my wife is laughing at you with her tonge out:p

in any case this was the first day at the Barbados
I hope you have read this very important post where I talk about the crucial discussion....
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-13398722

you all make the serious mistake of not paying attention to the chronology of the evolution of the story... ... but at the end of the Barbados wedding anyversary
we are both faithful again!
View attachment 3516122

it may happen that in the past my wife thought she might fall in love with someone else but until the sixth anniversary of our marriage this never happened
so? I'm not complaining bc I'm her husband

WHY YOU ARE COMPLAINING?

Can't you understand that whatever scene you disapprove of is part of the past history just to make you understand how much strength I had in pushing my wife ascopate with others...and that if I hadn't done so the game would never have begun?

If I had not begun this brilliant plan (that Anne accepted in all points)
our plan does not involve any violence and puts our love to the test making it more and more firm and indestructible.
Those who complain about individual scenes by taking them out of our plan context to avoid divorce only prove that they are weaker than Anne and I who are still together and love each other more and more with each passing day

Of course she spites me as I spite her.... there are and always will be ups and downs in a relationship but our love will win out over everything and everyone!.

This is the concept of this great masterpiece !

Thanks to Mircom3D

WOW!!! Interesting... man, whatever you are on, I want some, too... that's some cray-cray mind you got going on. I mean, as a filmmaker, I create and destroy universes in my mind - but you are on a whole different level that you seem to have missed out on basic human emotional context. Anyway... with all that talk, I was starting to think you're an expert with this game but after this post...

about the instruction for the second catamaran tour is jost a Mircom Joke

... I think you missed the memo. Here is a screenshot of the SECOND catamaran trip... enjoy!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I am not interested in the paths where I become a loser since I am the protagonist of the story...
Do you want to see me lose?...(I know perfectly well who wants this for the MC).
You will be satisfied if you make the wrong choices but, it will be you who will become a loser" Of course not me, who knows very well how not to lose my wife Anne by making her fall in love with me as I am in love with her... .
I am not jealous and Anne is not attracted to those who are jealous and want to lock her in a hermitage...
so I will win for sure.
and I will select the correct choices to make my plan the best way to avoid the divorce that was near to happen in the prologue!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
... I think you missed the memo. Here is a screenshot of the SECOND catamaran trip... enjoy!
thanks
I have missed this and there is a reason

I have used only the console to reach the point
As I said i do not want skip the Old Chap Ted scene when i send my wife alone to him
THAT SCENE IS THE ONLY ONE PAROGONABLE WITH THE SEX SCENES FULL OF CONTENTS THAT WAS IN the old TAC!
Anne cum a lot of times with ted and his son
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 19.52.19.jpg
Because i want to fuck Elena in the meanwhile

so i think i can't go in the second catamaran tour
as I said i will wait for the gallery mod or if you have the save i will be very grateful to you (you can send me using a PM!

Thanks in any case for the info

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
WOW!!! Interesting... man, whatever you are on, I want some, too... that's some cray-cray mind you got going on. I mean, as a filmmaker, I create and destroy universes in my mind - but you are on a whole different level that you seem to have missed out on basic human emotional context. Anyway.
Thank you again
my secret is paying attention to the dialogues and having had a very similar experience in my real life.... about 20 years ago
I know very well what it means to be with a girl with a super model body with a latent nymphomaniac that happens very often to girls who are 17 years old as my wife was some years ago
You have to take the lead or you lose your woman in these cases

I was able to win with a very similar plan as the MC of this game!

thank you again for the compliments. (y)

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
Thank you again
my secret is paying attention to the dialogues and having had a very similar experience in my real life.... about 20 years ago
I know very well what it means to be with a girl with a super model body with a latent nymphomaniac that happens very often to girls who are 17 years old as my wife was some years ago
You have to take the lead or you lose your woman in these cases

I was able to win with a very similar plan as the MC of this game!

thank you again for the compliments. (y)
No shit! Me, too! Hahaha... damn. Interestingly, I am talking about my wife of 11 years now... she doesn't model anymore though.

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
thanks
I have missed this and there is a reason

I have used only the console to reach the point
As I said i do not want skip the Old Chap Ted scene when i send my wife alone to him
THAT SCENE IS THE ONLY ONE PAROGONABLE WITH THE SEX SCENES FULL OF CONTENTS THAT WAS IN the old TAC!
Anne cum a lot of times with ted and his son
View attachment 3516658
Because i want to fuck Elena in the meanwhile

so i think i can't go in the second catamaran tour
as I said i will wait for the gallery mod or if you have the save i will be very grateful to you (you can send me using a PM!

Thanks in any case for the info

You know the second catamaran trip is an orgy, right? Sure, you can choose to just watch but you can also nail Blakely right in front of Anne who is also getting some... then another couple a few feet away. I'll look for that save.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So tell me, you hero, why do you reply to posts that doesn't even cross your path you are playing?
Are you that jelous that we give Anne what she truely deserves and deep in her heart is seeking for, a real man?

Without a mod you wouldn't be able to keep MC's marriage with Anne alive!
By saying your MC will engage with all the girls available in this game, your MC wouldn't be able to keep Anne faithfull because of lacking the necessary love score.
MC would miss the +10 love points when letting Fernanda the masseuse stroke MC's one-time-shooter.
Those missing points will later in the game automatically lead Anne to be unfaithfull and there is nothing MC can do to avoid this situation.

So if your game play got 14+ love points then you didn't engage will all the women possible.
You're dishonest and a liar.
because if that posts are talking about bullshit
... and PLEASEE BRO.... why you replay to my post that are not talking about your path..

I replay only of the falsities that are in this thread

Walker is AVOIDABLE and points where you can choose are common for all the paths... THEY ARE IN THE MAIN STORYLINE PATH!
so if you don't want walker or whoever. you are able to dscard that path!

RYAN IS AVOIDABLE
the only one Anne cheat on my back in the old release is Martin... bc she do not tell about him in the crucial BARBADOS DISCUSSION!
(( and i forget to tell her that I'm fucking with Chloe and my coworker girls... as she SAID THE ME that my COWORKER GIRLs WAS OFF-LIMITs as well as MARTIN!
Anne in the crucial discussion at the Barbados fixed our relathionship

I as THE MC ... I will be the winner of my own plan in this game!

If you go against my plan that is described in the prologue soon or later you will take A BAD ENDING FOR THE MC you ARE playing as player!

I'm the MC so I will try forever to be the winner of this game!

Happy?

I hope you are happy bc I'm very happy in a positeve way!

good luck

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You know the second catamaran trip is an orgy, right? Sure, you can choose to just watch but you can also nail Blakely right in front of Anne who is also getting some... then another couple a few feet away. I'll look for that save.
who said that it is a orgy... but i prefer Anne and a lot of men I prefer Anne to be gangbanged... she must be the only woman available no other girls has to be presentMY WIFE ANNE IS ABLE TO HANDLE 10/20 COCKS AT THE SAME TIME! :ROFLMAO: !

DO YOU HAVE THE SAVE... PLEASEEE!

I hust that there are only 2 male and the sister Tina andTrina in the pic you posted!
so please post your save!

I posted the second catamaran tour that i'm able to see in my path

I just say that is just a Mircom joke to me... it is a FAKE ORGY!!
do you have problems to understand what i have wrote?

are you taliking about me or about the MC?

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Just seen these scenes in the thread and I am so confused.
I just played the latest version on here, starting from day one again, and none of this is recognisable to me.

I did choose for Anna to cheat with the Dad.
I did choose for Tony to sleep with other women whenever the situation arose.
I did choose for Tony to only ever watch Anne, and never hace sex with other women in front of her.

Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_19.52.19.jpg Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_17.18.35.jpg Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_17.13.42.jpg Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_17.06.01.jpg

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Just seen these scenes in the thread and I am so confused.
  • This scene is from TACOS on day 40 in Punta Cana and appears only when you chosed "The whole vacation" in the morning and at the pool bar "Suggest she goes further with him" (old chap) before and on day 37 at the pool the option "Yes, would've enjoyed."
Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_19.52.19.jpg

• This scene is from TAC: swingerparty
Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_17.18.35.jpg

• This scene is from TAC
Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_17.13.42.jpg

• This scene is from TAC
Screenshot_2024-04-06_at_17.06.01.jpg

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That's so odd, I don't ever remember any Walker guy. Thanks for the info.
LOL
Almost all the scenes I posted are as they was in the old version of The_Adventurous_Couple CH14 Tuesday for mac
game_menu.png
And i posted only bc r0ckh0und laugh at me that Anne was cheating on me with Walker in the old version
but this is false... in the old version i know everything about Walker... and he is avoidable if the player does not like to share Anne
I dunno about Dre but for me the top cheating candidates are Ryan, Walker and the one guy on the Yacht trip in TAC where Anne said "she fell in love" after being nailed by Darius and Honda I think it was.
Walker is from the old release but he is the Anne "airline boss" and as soon will be also in TACOS
I think walker will be avoidble as it was in the old version... we will see in the 8b!
but for sure i will know everything about him soon or later as it was in TAC!
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 01.15.59.jpg
as you can read in the Anne dialog box Walker will be in this new "TAC-os" very soon

I'm sorry if my great screen shot are confusing you
but i was not replay to you

Thanks for using my high quality screenshots from my Mac

(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
LOL
Almost all the scenes I posted are as they was in the old version of The_Adventurous_Couple CH14 Tuesday for mac
View attachment 3517466
And i posted only bc r0ckh0und laugh at me that Anne was cheating on me with Walker in the old version
but this is false... in the old version i know everything about Walker... and he is avoidable if the player does not like to share Anne

Walker is from the old release but he is the Anne "airline boss" and as soon will be also in TACOS
I think walker will be avoidble as it was in the old version... we will see in the 8b!
but for sure i will know everything about him soon or later as it was in TAC!
View attachment 3517525
as you can read in the Anne dialog box Walker will be in this new "TAC-os" very soon

I'm sorry if my great screen shot are confusing you
but i was not replay to you

Thanks for using my high quality screenshots from my Mac

(y)
I kind of want to play all versions/old releases, I'm a huge fan of Anne and TACOS.
She's so gorgeous and sexy, too much woman for just one man to enjoy. Sure there are other gorgeous girls in it too, but none have the passion of Anne.
I like how much she enjoys sex with other men, not just the penetration but also the intimacy.
She's the perfect Hotwife.
I like to choose against her having sex with other men just to see her disappointment. then hit ROLLBACK to make her smile again! :LOL:

Appreciate all the screenshots!

You can tell there's a lot of love and interest for this particular VN, lots of people disagreeing/fighting over Anne's character, you just know she'd love that!

Reactions: 88stanford88
3.90 star(s) 121 Votes