VN - Ren'Py - The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 8b] [Mircom3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

What an amazing game! I am REALLY impressed with the quality of content here. So many scenes, so many characters and so much great content. The story is awesome and the art and animations are kinda ok in the beginning but really improve as the game progresses. Really looking forward for next releases.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

E_nigma

No real choices or options. You just get cucked. No way to just make the wife a voyeur or just get her into you swinging.
    Choices are almost entirely railroaded and there is no actual effect on her loyalty, the male in the couple will always be cheated on no matter what and the entire focus is to send the wife on a fuckfest as no matter any choices you either end the game early or she cheats and cheats and cheats.

Plot is super thin and only sets up the wife cheating and the game is almost literally just a bunch of strung together sex scenes with no player agency and is one of those game with a padded review score by people who only care about tags.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Snowcrash

The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Saturday] [Mircom3D]

A very solid game, with lots of content and a proper and credible plot. I am not crazy about how the girl MC looks like, but that's just my personal preference. There are still tons of other girls to get distracted with.

*4/5* (y) (y) (y) (y)

(I feel that the old episodes need a complete revamp and remaster to re-work the renders and animations, and sound and music are should be added too. Finally I prefer games that have all the episodes mashup together, less of a hassle. Anyways, that's my feedback. )
  4. 5.00 star(s)

inkpot

Plot = 5/5
    Genre ( Including NTR ) = 5/5
    Renders = 4/5
    Erotism = 4/5
    Scenes =5/5
    Frequency of Updates = 4/5
    Overall = 5/5
  5. 4.00 star(s)

gouvesmare

Scenario ***** - Realism ***** or Fantasy *****
    MC Influence ***** - Variety of choices *****
    Renders ***** - Animation ***** - Sounds *****
    Volume of content ***** - Variety of content ***** - Future expectations *****
    Effort ***** - General feeling *****
    SUMMARY ***** (35/50)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

alhriman

Great game. Plot is good, several routes, many scenes, good graphics, not too much wasting time with boring texts. Wife is sexy. Don't know what to say more to fill up these 200 words :D, just try this great game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Eet_Fuk

My first review, never have I ever done this before. This game just hooked me right in. Had to write SOMETHING.
    Oh boy, where to start. Anne is just gorgeous, an exotic beauty. This game really ticks all the right boxes for cuckold enthusiasts. Plenty of content as of now, and it just keeps getting better.
    Of course, not everything is perfct, the story sometimes just feels kinda non existant, but then something happens and everything falls into a place. Be it your wife showing affection or other things that I won't get into in sake of SPOILING.

All in all, a fantastic game that made me wish for more in this category.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Dgunslinger

This is hands down the BEST swinging game out there IMHO. Great story, Great dialog, Great gameplay (minus the grind) and interesting situations. Also like the fact that choices do matter.

Knocking one star because the visuals get funky sometimes, especially with the teeth. But the angles are awesome, so its definitely visually appealing.

If this genre is your poison, GO FOR IT! you wont regret it.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Habawa

I liked the premise, slowly corrupt your wife into doing nasty things, while possibly having a little bit of fun for yourself on the side. It ends up with an NTR/cheating wife who basically gets to fuck every man she ever meets. The renders are very high quality and the writing is okay although the main character seems like a huge doofus.

The game kinda jumped the shark for me when it became way too easy to let her do stuff with other guys and when this 90 year old guy revealed his 25 inch rock hard horse dick and didnt drop dead immediately.

Actually 3 out of 5 stars but the quality of the renders lift it to 4/5
  10. 3.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

Not much more you can ask for with all the constant sexual content and above average rendered models.

Plot is a bit shallow and the couple funnily enough doesn't show that much (or as much) interest in having physical contact with each other (hugging, kissing, spooning, sharing showers, morning sex) but I guess that just strengthens an emphasis on how slutty Anne is with others

The animation is a little fucked though in the middle chapters....sometimes just full on glitching but drastically improves later on

Great game to pass the time and have a lot of fun doing so
    ~~~~~
    Updated to reflect other sentiments - it's not to say this is a bad game that deserves to be burned but this is no longer an adventurous couple game. We're through two weeks in this game and Anne's probably fucked enough guys to start a small country whereas the MC just left kinda with a pity fuck/jerk off here and there when she literally supplies all of the content in this game.

Dev needs to do a revamp of the script here or this is going to fall off harder much quicker than it has to. Adventure can also be that Anne and the MC go on swinger adventures or have exhibitionist extravaganzas and orgies or what have you. This is just becoming borderline frustrating where the rules only apply to the MC and Anne has free wish to do whatever she wants regardless of the MC
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Sdeek

Not much to say, i play every patch so i enjoy it a lot.

Might just say you sometimes go blind decision. For example: i'm trying as much as i can to go cuckold with a faithful Anne; but i did miss the MC kissing Anne with her mouth full of cum on my first gameplay of the Thursday patch.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Salmacius

Drawing: 8/10.
    Story: 9/10.
    Writing:9/10.

I like it. I like a lot of the story not incest part; they do a lot of shenes and there are a lot of choices to make. I love when play with protagonist's point of view only so I like if there is Cuck or NTR options.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Feuggn

Very good surprise. Anne is beautiful, the cuckolding situations are good, and the pace is good. I can't wait to see how far his perversion will go. The dev seems to be prolific as well, to be continued.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

I do love this game a lot. The quality is very good. I do like how this couple develop over during the stoy line. I would like if Anna could become pregnant by one of her lovers or her husband impregnate one of his lovers. Anyway I enjoy this game a lot and I am looking forward to see many more updates...
  15. 5.00 star(s)

nunomrsilva

Very nice graphics. Story make my heart explode... i feel strange feelings! But never capable of doing that type of life... Maybe its me, or not. I think they can improve the storyline and doesnt end immediately after the MC is caught cheating...as she cheats so many times :p
  16. 5.00 star(s)

gonzeri1979

my favorite game until now, can't get enough of it, please more, more, more... it's absolutely meeting my demands, love the anne character, love the graphics, didn't find another game here yet, which was pulling me so much to continue, just it's to long to wait for the next update all the time.. big respect to the creator, for me it's perfectly done!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Publius Clodius Pulcher

✓ Tons of fap material, nukige-like rhythm.
    ✓ Good-looking renders, sexy gals.
    ✓ Updates are bountiful and consistent.
    ✓ Female MC doesn't get boring.

✗ Too vanilla for me, lots of NTR/cheating fetish but not much more.
    ✗ Nonexistent story, more like a collection of well-crafted sex scenes.
    ✗ Male MC needs more opportunities of being a total asshole.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

digitalblakangel

Game does have issues that the Dev is working through and learning. Has interesting story. There is a lot of paths and they do not always make sense. There is avoidable NTR (Cuckhold) but there is unavoidable voyeurism, and sharing. If you really want to play a open wife exploration game this is one to watch.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

PinkGoddess

Poor development for a great female design.

A game that is about a supposedly adventurous couple, where you can literally spend everything without the presence of your husband. Incoherent and non-existent bg for Anne, the MC directly only hinders, bad development of personalities and interactions in the couple, decisions that only change if Anne fucked one or two cocks at the same time.

The content itself is just an accumulation of sex scenes where the storyline is relegated to the background and presented to you with the same boring structure every day of the game.

It is not even consistent with the "dramatic" attempt of the MC's father event, where he ends up giving Anne the same thing your father did to you in the past.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Hozkah

This game made me cum 5-6 times. Really.
    Really well done all around, bunch of nice girls, good quality, doesn't get stale, lots of locations and such.
    I noticed quite a few grammar mistakes though, but there's so much text and we can still understand all of the sentences!
    I don't know what it is with this game... In normal games where NTR is optional, that's... I don't know, i'll see if it excites me but I usually refuse it.
    In this game, I went balls deep and I never regretted it once.
    Made her fuck ANYONE and it was nice. Yes.