Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I will have to say that "Tony" looks like a meat gazer!

I love your images and how you tell a story. Very nice work. And it is great to see this character in action. She is really a work of art.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
To tell the truth, I wait for some activities from Tony too. E.g. during enjoying making love of the couple, would prohibitied for Tony to disturb them, and this is why he would suffer the pangs of jealousy. His spontaneous ejaculation into his pants, or without pants would ease his tension. Of course, Anne would notice the growing tension of Tony, and it multiplicates her joy too. Some times Tony would never tired to masturbate for three or four times during fucking of Anne, and it sometimes would fail to notice by Anne, sometimes it would disturb her and sometimes she would find pleasure in it too. She would catch Tony at Tony masturbating at night, or in the bathroom remembering Anne's satisfactons, and Anne would began to masturbate too, or would interfere making love with him...and so on...

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
To tell the truth, I wait for some activities from Tony too. E.g. during enjoying making love of the couple, would prohibitied for Tony to disturb them, and this is why he would suffer the pangs of jealousy. His spontaneous ejaculation into his pants, or without pants would ease his tension. Of course, Anne would notice the growing tension of Tony, and it multiplicates her joy too. Some times Tony would never tired to masturbate for three or four times during fucking of Anne, and it sometimes would fail to notice by Anne, sometimes it would disturb her and sometimes she would find pleasure in it too. She would catch Tony at Tony masturbating at night, or in the bathroom remembering Anne's satisfactons, and Anne would began to masturbate too, or would interfere making love with him...and so on...
I don't know if I understood all of what you said, but I made this for you.
TACAtHome001.png

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
It's been a while since I played through the game, but I think I remembered something about Anne and Nicole going to college together. I don't understand why that didn't earn some flashback sequences. Well, even if I'm wrong about Anne and Nicole going to college together, let's imagine that they did. It seems that they are both struggling in one class and have stayed behind after the lecture. They are talking to the professor to to tell him that they are desperate to pass his class, and will do anything...

CollegeDays_001.png

CollegeDays_002.png

CollegeDays_003.png

CollegeDays_004.png

CollegeDays_005.png

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone have a .duf file that I could use to get what I need for Anne? I have got Anna HD but for some reason, I cannot get the genital to have the same skin tone as the model without doing things in photoshop, or gimp. I have zero experiene but thought I would start somewhere.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Does anyone have a .duf file that I could use to get what I need for Anne? I have got Anna HD but for some reason, I cannot get the genital to have the same skin tone as the model without doing things in photoshop, or gimp. I have zero experiene but thought I would start somewhere.
What are you using for the genitals? It should come with the additionally scripts to properly replace the skin for the genitals. I personally use the genital file provided with Anne HD.

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
What are you using for the genitals? It should come with the additionally scripts to properly replace the skin for the genitals. I personally use the genital file provided with Anne HD.
The one loaded does not match the body texture properly. I have found a file "New Genitalia for Victoria 7" fixed the issue.

Reactions: Nurikabe
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes