• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
That's a deep cut. Did the various slave routes ever get developed or are they all still just starter village shenanigans.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I'm surprised by the number of people who remember this game, I thought that this particular one had gone under the table without having much interest in general.
I appreciate being wrong, when I tried it the first time years ago it seemed to have comparable potential to Violated Heroine, hopefully it will finally be regularly updated

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Oh my! Is this game still alive?!

:love:

I love it because it had no CGs in earlier versions, just sprite work; later on the CG of Garnet was implemented and I didn't like it much, but it's a very good game anyway.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
This made my very shitty day just a shity day ty! now to ruin garnets life again!

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
View attachment 2517936

Am i going crazy or are these sprites almost identical with the ones in cursed armor 1 :unsure:
If I know right they where from some game called Ring of Lust.
Was ages ago I played it.
Yes found some old scratchpad wiki of the game where it even mentions that the dev didnt mind that adventures of garnet used its sprites.

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Oh. My. Fuck.

This is a bad time to be drunk and see this!

Also, missing a few tags... Considering what Garnet can do with the boys for a few coins. Unless this is a different version.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Someone should probably tip the devs towards this thread, since the game's community seems to be in a sorry state:
General Discussions:

not specified yet. Hongfire is no longer active since 2020 or so.
Yep... it's a game from the Hongfire era :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes