MaggieMathews

Jan 25, 2018
A proper walk-through would be nice, the one posted here kinda....sucks, it's basically a quick run-through with no helpful walk-through tips.
for instance what choices give you what to which "stat"

If someone has made one that's better, or found one that's better, please post it, I want to experience everything this game has w/o having to try 100 different combos of choices within the first 10 minutes of the game lol.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Try running in firefox or IE. Chrome has some issues.
I am running Academy part 1 but now even IE or Firefox are not showing the lust bars, that's really sad. Chrome already had issues and now IE and Firefox too. I suppose we wont be able to play these games because there's no sense playing without lust bars.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
My experience with this game.

1. I gave an HTML game a try (fail).
2. I could not get pass the cam (correct password 1st cam) but incorrect fail loop shit (cookie set chosen MC name), stuck at the computer table or the bench and could not leave the room because I could give a shit about the cams.
2a. Passwords I tried on all cams - 1st cam 175908 correct - 2,3,4 - 788888 and 022516 fail loop.
3. Game could not keep aspect ratio in any browser tried (had to keep using Ctrl + scroll ring). While playing in full-screen and the aspect ratio kept "maximizing/minimizing or zooming" from small to big when going to each of the next screens.
4. Sad, but after trying this game, I will pass on the "others" in the series. :(
5. I plan to delete said "others" from the series from hard drive.
6. I would have liked to find out more but game mechanics killed it for me.
[/spoiler]
Great review of a horrible garbage waste of time game. Not sure how this became popular enough for a sequel.

Reactions: kayleKormo