4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Thatwackymagic.png

Overview:
The game takes place after the war against the demon lord, the hero's forces, which were composed of 8 people, were undone. Our protagonist Eleonora ends up moving in with her younger sister. But before deciding if she was going or not, she decided to "try" to declare herself to the hero, who ended up breaking her heart before she even said anything, just telling Eleonora that he and his teammate were dating. Devastated but resigned, she just goes her way, but.. from sudden Eleonora begins to hear voices in her head..?
Thread Updated: 2021-10-27
Release Date: 2021-10-27
Developer: Amethysta Games -
Censored: No
Version: DEMO
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

gameintro (1).png exercizeEv1 (21).png gameintro (12).png

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Let's make a goal to release version 0.1 of the game since I (who am in charge of the game designer part) already have projects to work on, I can only spend time on this one if there was an income... The goal is very low to begin; 3 Patreon or 1 tier 3 Patreon.

The Game will focus on MC's corruption and is somewhat reminiscent of games like "Gold Scientist", "Saint Emiliana", "The Curse of Kubel" etc.

PS: NTR can be a potential tag for the future, BUT, we plan to make it optional, just like the BDSM one. (These two are uniques, do not ask for tags to be optional, they won't!)

Apr 5, 2021
damn you astraider first you bring a parody game of fairy tail and now a corruption game with a female mc do you plan that everyone will love you? Why are you doing it, please tell me that you plan to add gangbang scenes with monsters

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
Gold Scientist "The Curse of Kubel"
are nice games, but they are like two kind of games?
anyway will try the demo b4 further commenting

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
so the game is about the girl the generic "isekai-hero" rejected from all of his harem of mindless bimbos? Bold move to attach personalities to side-characters. Could be interesting ;) good luck to the dev

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
That premise... Lol how does getting(indirectly) rejected made her hear voices in her head? Ima give it a try tomorrow those character actually look pretty good(and i want to know wth is going on xD)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote