• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 26, 2020
Man, how is the artist going to draw heavy boobs like that, with nipples that look like faucets, and there's no lactation or pregnancy in the game? What a shame.
There is pregnancy in the Dad ending.
The translation is velly mush Ingrish flom a calculator.
A few bits haven't been translated, including the options for and clothing requirements for some events.
The home kitchen event that requires you to wear a vest doesn't recognise you wearing the available vest.
There's no way to use the swimming pool.
There's no way to deliberately acquire and keep sports clothes. There's an event that temporarily lends you some, but you can't buy them, which blocks an event unless you're careful.

Sep 26, 2020
Idk game has all that I like "Exhibitionism", "Clothes changing", "Not the worst drawing" But the more I played, the sadder I felt, maybe the music wasn't like that or the situation itself was completely fucked up. It's like I'm in a laminar space.
Doormat simulator 2003?
I don't know whether it's a translation error or someone just not getting it, but it's jarring to see the MC agree to meet some people for sex, willingly offer them her body and then describe it as gang-rape.
Also, the people are ... shit. They're just shitheads.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
no way to hide the text box? or am i missing something, its 2024 it should be the standard at this point

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
I dont understand, in the events she almost never wears underwears, but outside she wont go without them because "she is too shy"

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Nah this game is underwhelming, 0 corruption even if it have stats, the girl just go nympho mode straightaway

Reactions: Syndevic

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
[...] maybe the music wasn't like that or the situation itself was completely fucked up. It's like I'm in a laminar space.
Liminal space? Are we talking Poolrooms or generic Backshots Backrooms? xD Either way, thanks for the notice.

sierrag9827

Jun 1, 2022
After playing for a bit, a small guide I can put together is this.

This game is very grindy at first. The easiest way to play it is to find all chests to increase stats and then do exhibitionist acts to keep increasing those stats.

There are several "jobs" you can do, most of which require certain stat points. Each "job" gives money and stat points (except school and tutor).

After working twice at a job, an h-scene will become available (there are about 6 per job + ending). Doing an additional two after the repeatable h-scene becomes available unlocks an ending. Some endings give outfits. Each ending resets the 60 day counter and you keep all your stats. You can repeat these endings with no penalty to reset the day counter. I recommend doing that father or brother one just to have a way to do this.

Around the map there are many chests, each usually gives an item to increase exhibitionism or lascivious (or the chest will give 50k). You can buy outfits from two different stores in Kakafe town. These chests are your best way to level up the exhibitionism and lascivious stats early on, as collecting all will get you ~30 exhibitionism and ~50 lascivious.

Outfits are bought from either of two main shops or one hidden shop (see bold on how to unlock). Both shops are in the district under the school.

To get the lockpick, you must be naked and have 80 lascivious. Talk to homeless man in the top-right of the most bottom-left district.

I think after doing an ending a person in the bottom right area spawns that sells items to boost stats for 10k each. Similarly, above the house the dog will turn into a cat that trades stat points for money.

You cannot enter the nightclub, even if you did it's empty

The old man which you give a cocktail to requires that you get a blackbox from a painting inside the gray house you can lockpick. Giving him this box unlocks a shop which allows you to buy any outfit in the game, this is how you get the swimsuit, vest, and sportswear.

Most jobs have 2 ending slots in the gallery, including father and brother, which seem to be tied to the lascivious or exhibitionism stats

Last edited:

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
After playing for a bit, a small guide I can put together is this.

There are several "jobs" you can do, most of which require certain stat points. Each "job" gives money and stat points (except school and tutor).

After working twice at a job, an h scene will become available (there are about 6 per job + ending). Doing an additional two after the repeatable h-scene becomes available unlocks an ending. Some endings give outfits. Each ending resets the 60 day counter and you keep all your stats.

Around the map there are many chests, each usually gives an item to increase exhibitionism or lascivious (or the chest will give 50k). You can buy outfits from two different stores in Kakafe town. These chests are your best way to level up the exhibitionism and lascivious stats early on, as collecting all will get you ~30 exhibitionism and ~50 lascivious.

I think after doing an ending a person in the bottom right area spawns that sells items to boost stats for 10k each. Similarly, above the house the dog will turn into a cat that trades stat points for money.

You cannot enter the nightclub, even if you did it's empty

The old man which you give a cocktail to requires that you get a blackbox from a painting inside the gray house you can lockpick. Giving him this box unlocks a shop which allows you to buy any outfit in the game, this is how you get the swimsuit, vest, and sportswear.

Most jobs have 2 ending slots in the gallery, including father and brother, which seem to be tied to the lascivious or exhibitionism stats
how to lockpick the house?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Finally, a potential RPGM after a long while having :
- Female protagonist
- Corruption system
- No NTR
- No loli
- Decent art

Cons? Maybe, just the bad MTL translation

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes