• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 29, 2017
While you hiring girls, at least have button to re-roll right? Many girl in main pack i really don't like (medium and small tits, furry, etc...), can't skip them when your brothel renew 1 week and them repeat many times, very hard to see girl you like.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
While you hiring girls, at least have button to re-roll right? Many girl in main pack i really don't like (medium and small tits, furry, etc...), can't skip them when your brothel renew 1 week and them repeat many times, very hard to see girl you like.
Just make a version of the mainpackage.pacc without the characters folder, or just yeet the ones you don’t like from that folder.

Reactions: lythucphuong97

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Hi after I download the all in one package I have an infinite loading, someone know how to resolve it ?

lubber

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a reason that some pics show only "Loading..." and not the actual pic? Made a pac myself, most pics do show up. There are pics that are the same size (heigth and width) that show up, and all are .jpg.

Has anyone else who made a pac encountered that problem? Thanks for the help!

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a reason that some pics show only "Loading..." and not the actual pic? Made a pac myself, most pics do show up. There are pics that are the same size (heigth and width) that show up, and all are .jpg.

Has anyone else who made a pac encountered that problem? Thanks for the help!
Its usually because the filesize is too big, try compressing them with this:
Share the pack when its done please.

Reactions: lubber

lubber

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks, that seemed to work, at least for the pic i tested it. Thought at first, that that couldn't be the case, as it was only around 130 kb and bigger ones ( around 180 kb) show up without a problem. But i will compress all the pics now :) Thank you again!

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Updated Pack:
Added: Alex Casoy (Extention), Helen Parr (Extention), Tatsumaki (Extention), Tsuyu Asui (Extention)
Removed: Twili Midna (Extention), Marina (Extention)

New Pack:
Contains: Callie, Marie, Pear, Marina (Extention)

Gaming4fun

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a way to tell my computer to use better performance on this app. I have a good computer but gawd damn is it slow

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a way to tell my computer to use better performance on this app. I have a good computer but gawd damn is it slow
Not really, but consider trying out the unreal engine version on page 48. That has much better performance, at the cost of a few bugs.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes