• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Agent_Sloth

Feb 1, 2023
Uhm about that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't mind it personally and I am down for it but I want to add the spoiler as I know a lot of people won't like that story development.
I finally had a chance to play it last night and was enjoying it until yeah the twist and it's lead up happened and then...whelp I wasted those hours, the story of the twist is fine, but they just alienated so many people that want to enjoy TG smut but every creator just makes it focused the same way and a lot of people don't like being forced there when it comes to kinks, they could've gained a large base and instead will gain hate for it.

Reactions: Stagmar911

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Uhm about that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't mind it personally and I am down for it but I want to add the spoiler as I know a lot of people won't like that story development.
Hm, would be much better if the dev created 2-3 separate routes instead and let people pick one at the start of the game.
As in - playing as male, female, or futa. Me for example, i'd much rather play as female or futa mc right from the start. :whistle::coffee:

MooCowEnjoyer

Aug 24, 2023
So the game engine isn't RPGMaker, its a different type that I haven't yet been able to find a save editor for. Having never played Fire Emblem games I can't judge how good the combat system is, mostly because I don't particularly like the game style. If anyone knows how to save edit the files I'd love to find out.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So found that if you use the quest system to the upgarde map and buy 1 point in cunning you get +1 lust after each mission, however you can abuse this by repeatedly going to the upgrade or tutoral map and leaving making it so you can max out lust for all avalible party members at the earliest point

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Is there a way to edit a game like this? I’m mainly just interested in knowing at this point.
Hm, would be much better if the dev created 2-3 separate routes instead and let people pick one at the start of the game.
As in - playing as male, female, or futa. Me for example, i'd much rather play as female or futa mc right from the start. :whistle::coffee:
So found that if you use the quest system to the upgarde map and buy 1 point in cunning you get +1 lust after each mission, however you can abuse this by repeatedly going to the upgrade or tutoral map and leaving making it so you can max out lust for all avalible party members at the earliest point
Just to make it clear to anyone playing you can buy the nuke item from the bonus point shop after about 2 battles if you don't want to play the game. Also Delta dragon is right if you buy the nuke and upgrade cunning twice that is all you need. You don't even need to play the game if you don't want to.

True I might try reaching out to the dev and see what their response is but unfortunately the twist regarding the MC is heavily tied to the plot I am not sure if they will change it but its worth a try I guess.

UPDATE: Just a quick update I found the dev and will ask them if they will consider adding other options regarding the MC I will let you all know how it goes.

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i think it could work where it splits off a female verision of your self while you still keep control of your male one. so far the only parts i didnt like were the timed battles which made it harder to keep characters evenly leveled so some of mine ended up way behind the others. would love to see some camp scenes added in so we have more then just the turning of them.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Okay I have just been speaking to the dev I will post their response.

'It may be possible to make a male only route but I'm not completely sure yet. In the past this would definitely be impossible for me due to not really knowing the game engine completely.
Now it might be possible but I need to look into it. There is a possibility that the game engine might make it too difficult to do it without adding in a mountain of work. '

They are a new game dev so they wanted to make their first game linear with no variation which is fair way too many game devs on this website end up burned out from being too ambitious and trying to do things they can't. I think this is a fair point but the fact they are open to it is a good sign so I would encourage people not to write this off yet.

The thread to contact the dev is here

If you want any chance of controlling the story decisions either chat on there or become a patreon since they are quite small as a creator you will have a lot of influence for a small amount of money. As for me I like the current direction but variety is the spice of life so the more options the better.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Okay I have just been speaking to the dev I will post their response.

'It may be possible to make a male only route but I'm not completely sure yet. In the past this would definitely be impossible for me due to not really knowing the game engine completely.
Now it might be possible but I need to look into it. There is a possibility that the game engine might make it too difficult to do it without adding in a mountain of work. '

They are a new game dev so they wanted to make their first game linear with no variation which is fair way too many game devs on this website end up burned out from being too ambitious and trying to do things they can't. I think this is a fair point but the fact they are open to it is a good sign so I would encourage people not to write this off yet.

The thread to contact the dev is here

If you want any chance of controlling the story decisions either chat on there or become a patreon since they are quite small as a creator you will have a lot of influence for a small amount of money. As for me I like the current direction but variety is the spice of life so the more options the better.
He is welcome to join here and receive a developers badge, as well as share any information about upcoming updates and content if he wants to do so. I am open even to passing along this thread up to him if it's possible.

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
He is welcome to join here and receive a developers badge, as well as share any information about upcoming updates and content if he wants to do so. I am open even to passing along this thread up to him if it's possible.
I will go and ask now.

UPDATE: I sent them a link and told them to contact you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supreme_Evil

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
In case he decides to join, he needs to submit a ticket and add a link to this thread there.
They are not interested in joing but have said they will lurk on the thread from every now and then. So if people want to contact the dev they will need to sign up to TFgames and use th link I posted above.

UPDATE: Just quoting the game dev and if anyone has any further questions join the discord or the thread on TFgames.

'I may have explained the difficulty in creating a different route unclearly as overall adding in a different route isn't actually too difficult work wise.
My main issue was that the way the game engine handles class changes and unit transformation was kind of awkward, and I wasn't sure if it would create more work.
I believe that it shouldn't be an issue anymore, if the software creators hadn't recently (literally only a month or 2 ago) added a certain plugin for class changing into the game, doing a separate routes would've been a lot more work.
Now it should be fine for me to do it, less so than creating the whole pocket realm at the very least, and less bug ridden.
As for F95Zone I'll probably just be watching it occasionally and not really adding any input there. The interest seems to have died down there anyways and worrying about it has been more troublesome than anything.
In the end the male route will be a minor addition and probably won't affect my work. '

So a male only MC is in the works.

Last edited:

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
Well, the reveal mentioned below is unfortunate for my interest in playing the game, I did sorta suspect there might be something like that given the in game tracker for lust included an alternative name for MC. Ignoring that, from a gameplay perspective I think my biggest frustration here is the lack of bosses. Like, by chapter 5 we didn't see a single proper named boss or even a nameless boss fight. The chapter 3 flyer unit sorta is, but given the map condition of escape isn't much. I acknowledge I hadn't made it all the way through, but given how difficult leveling can be and how easily units can get swarmed and killed, having bosses to use to let us ensure our units stay well leveled is helpful, since gold and BP is more likely to be used for other purposes.

Reactions: B000

BobbWick553

Sep 18, 2020
This isn't exactly a bad game for me. I wasn't surprised with the twist towards the end since it was listed in your tracker (it should be hidden from the player if you're wanting to surprise them). A bit iffy in the difficulty, especially if you don't properly level up your team in a proper fashion (which happens often more than enough to be a problem in the later stages).

The big problem I have is more regarding more opportunities regarding corrupting your party one by one/as a whole compared to wasting precious resources which could go towards developing your party's level. You have only one side quest as of 0.37, which is pretty much an optional quest to level up the MC to level two and for lore. There should be more side quests if the cunning+2 and warping to either the campfire or upgrade zone exploit is patched out and/or base items that can do the same.

Missions (referring to those you send TF'd people out on) could fill the gap potentially. Like, play it out with that character and have the chance to find additional items/resources in addition to potential EXP for said character. That would give the possibility to not have to worry about the leveling issue as hard. Perhaps set it to a cooldown depending on the stat required to unlock it.

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
This isn't exactly a bad game for me. I wasn't surprised with the twist towards the end since it was listed in your tracker (it should be hidden from the player if you're wanting to surprise them). A bit iffy in the difficulty, especially if you don't properly level up your team in a proper fashion (which happens often more than enough to be a problem in the later stages).

The big problem I have is more regarding more opportunities regarding corrupting your party one by one/as a whole compared to wasting precious resources which could go towards developing your party's level. You have only one side quest as of 0.37, which is pretty much an optional quest to level up the MC to level two and for lore. There should be more side quests if the cunning+2 and warping to either the campfire or upgrade zone exploit is patched out and/or base items that can do the same.

Missions (referring to those you send TF'd people out on) could fill the gap potentially. Like, play it out with that character and have the chance to find additional items/resources in addition to potential EXP for said character. That would give the possibility to not have to worry about the leveling issue as hard. Perhaps set it to a cooldown depending on the stat required to unlock it.
Corrupting your party isn't actually too bad though? Since the realm and the conversation area qualify as a map, you can just repeatedly go to those over and over again to build their lust once you buy the upgrade giving you a +1 to lust every time you go back to camp. It doesn't seem to scale, which is annoying, given what the stat thing says its supposed to do, but even still it at least makes corrupting and TFing them a non issue except for the fact that they go back to level one.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
I bought the game at 2 USD on the Itch page and commented as much, hope that since its still on early development they might consider following such a suggestion.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
They are not interested in joing but have said they will lurk on the thread from every now and then. So if people want to contact the dev they will need to sign up to TFgames and use th link I posted above.

UPDATE: Just quoting the game dev and if anyone has any further questions join the discord or the thread on TFgames.

'I may have explained the difficulty in creating a different route unclearly as overall adding in a different route isn't actually too difficult work wise.
My main issue was that the way the game engine handles class changes and unit transformation was kind of awkward, and I wasn't sure if it would create more work.
I believe that it shouldn't be an issue anymore, if the software creators hadn't recently (literally only a month or 2 ago) added a certain plugin for class changing into the game, doing a separate routes would've been a lot more work.
Now it should be fine for me to do it, less so than creating the whole pocket realm at the very least, and less bug ridden.
As for F95Zone I'll probably just be watching it occasionally and not really adding any input there. The interest seems to have died down there anyways and worrying about it has been more troublesome than anything.
In the end the male route will be a minor addition and probably won't affect my work. '

So a male only MC is in the works.
Ah grand! Would it in any way be possible to eventually get a Futa MC, then? Whatever the eventual result, most happy with the sheer speed of development on this game and the prompt nature of the devs responses and care in all this.

Must say, the future of Strategy / Tactical NSFW game development is most exciting, a most underexplored side of things mechanically.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes