Daz Text to prop?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does anybody know an asset or script or whatever for daz to add text on surfaces in daz?
I know how to add text made in ps with overlays and opacity maps, but its tedious work and it would be nice to have a simple script instead that can switch text and font on the fly directly in daz.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here an example of Phrase Maker (the letters "Fun & Sex"):
View attachment 263635
I think I have something like this already, but it's not what I'm looking for.
Look at the poster image in your render "young wild & free", thats more or less what I want, to be able to write directly on a texture ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think I have something like this already, but it's not what I'm looking for.
Look at the poster image in your render "young wild & free", thats more or less what I want, to be able to write directly on a texture ;)
Yes, that's what I thought... but for that, isn't it easier to modify the texture (image) with some image editor? :unsure::p

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, that's what I thought... but for that, isn't it easier to modify the texture (image) with some image editor? :unsure::p
Don't get me wrong, it actually is easy to do in an external image editor, but it takes time and especially if the surface texture is tiled it needs a lot of testing to position it right. It would be easier to do this directly in daz, the possibility is even there with the LIE :/

Reactions: Porcus Dev

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Use a plane and just put an image on it and put it on the wall or wherever like a poster, I do it from time to time.

Edit - Oh you mean on any object not a poster

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
found this one:
It does what I want, but its a bit... raw? I think I'll customize it a bit.

I can only recommend every permanent daz user to bookmark his page because this guy literaly has a script for every problem you might ever encounter in daz.:oops: