Recommending Text base life sim games like course of temptation & degrees of lewdity

Arastin

Oct 6, 2017
I'm looking for something that focuses on life sim gameplay exactly like these two games. Something open-ended with storylines and things you can do around a normal town. As well as the option to play as any gender & sexuality with an equal amount of content for whatever you pick (some seem to have more things to do or stuff to wear if you have a feminine body) plus a decent amount of kink/fetish customization.

No real pron. I rather not have ai art but it's better than seeing real people for me. Also nothing where the point is forcing the mc to be a specific person, live a certain life style or have 1 job (like most of the games on tfg). It doesn't have to be an html text base game, I'm just kinda into that right now.

Hopefully I explained what I'm looking for well enough but games I've tired bc people suggested them as dol-like games but they're really not so I'm not looking for anything like CoC(2), TiTS, lust doll, wasteland lewdness, lilith's throne, tales of androgyny, shattered, earn your freedom, and another post-war city class divided game that I forgot the name to.

Some of these are fine but others like lilith's throne and lust doll are exactly not what I'm looking for. I kinda just want to live a life and not embark on a quest to be a hero or be forced into feminization.