Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i come back 6 weeks later and its just "fat" comments :ROFLMAO:. it seems he's in the planning stage of something big. not much to do but wait and see, will it be an oppenheimer or another titanic :giggle: (the actual ship sinking not the incredibly successful movie i know its confusing)

Last edited:

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Actually reading comments and seeing people talk about content being "Fat."

Wtf are you people talking about. If you want to see fat check out PervertMuffinMajima . That's an artist that went from normal models, to altered a bit Milf status thick, to now just grotesque fat.

Tetra is far from "Fat." The Legs gain a bit of thicness but the bodies and specifically the face hold fairly strong features that do not resemble anything regarding pudginess.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Actually reading comments and seeing people talk about content being "Fat."

Wtf are you people talking about. If you want to see fat check out PervertMuffinMajima . That's an artist that went from normal models, to altered a bit Milf status thick, to now just grotesque fat.

Tetra is far from "Fat." The Legs gain a bit of thicness but the bodies and specifically the face hold fairly strong features that do not resemble anything regarding pudginess.
I guess people either just new or have amnesia by forgetting about that Marie Rose model he put out their. Which started this whole fat discussion to begin with. I don't need to be a dead or alive connoisseur to see the experiment he was trying to do with that model came out terribly.

Sep 2, 2021
I guess people either just new or have amnesia by forgetting about that Marie Rose model he put out their. Which started this whole fat discussion to begin with. I don't need to be a dead or alive connoisseur to see the experiment he was trying to do with that model came out terribly.
Never thought I'd be in agreement with a lolicon, but here we are. That Marie model was an abomination.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote