• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Terry's Bathhouse [Development Thread]

misterpuff

May 13, 2021
Hello everyone! I'm starting on an RPGM game that's inspired by the Muchi Muchi series.

Terry Clothed1.jpg

Premise:
Terry moves to an island and opens a bathhouse. However, the island is mainly made up of horny dudes and Terry is pretty clueless about sex and modesty. Cue the hi-jinks

Info:
I'm going to be using RPGMV to make this game. The game will be relatively simple, game progression will mainly revolve around lewd level and interactions with NPCs. Lewd level will be increased by interacting with different NPCs.

This game is going to be simple mainly because I have no game dev or programming experience, so I want as little complexity as possible so this project can actually be completed. I've been a huge fan of H-games, they're one of the main reasons why I picked up drawing. So I am really exited to get started on this and hopefully have a product at the end.

I'll start posting updates here and answer question as best I can. Let me know what you think!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Good luck with your game dev. That art looks very nice. Do you have any more samples from the game?

This game is going to be simple mainly because I have no game dev or programming experience, so I want as little complexity as possible so this project can actually be completed.
Excellent way to approach it when you are learning game dev. Save your best idea for the next game, just target to make something that could be finished in less than a year.

Please keep us up to date with your progress!

Reactions: misterpuff

misterpuff

May 13, 2021
Good luck with your game dev. That art looks very nice. Do you have any more samples from the game?

Excellent way to approach it when you are learning game dev. Save your best idea for the next game, just target to make something that could be finished in less than a year.

Please keep us up to date with your progress!
Thanks for the encouragement! I'll provide an update in the next two days. I've been working on the map and standing CGs! So there will be some pictures. I'm hoping I can finish this within a year and use that experience to make an even cooler h-game.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Good luck with the game, I look forward to it.

IMO the character looks better now than the last time I saw it but I still think there is something wrong with her pose more noticeable in the naked sprites. The lower part seems to be facing to the side while the top part seems to be facing more towards the camera. It seems like she is twisting her upper body to look to the side.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Good luck with the game dude, just saw this post by pure accident and it caught my interest

misterpuff

May 13, 2021
Good luck with the game, I look forward to it.

IMO the character looks better now than the last time I saw it but I still think there is something wrong with her pose more noticeable in the naked sprites. The lower part seems to be facing to the side while the top part seems to be facing more towards the camera. It seems like she is twisting her upper body to look to the side.
Thanks for the feedback! She is supposed to have a slight twist in her pose, I think it makes the pose more dynamic and less stiff. However, if the twist is too distracting for people I may redo the standing CGs in the future.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Implemented the first event! Here are some screenshots. More info about this week's progress in first post.

How is the game development progress? I really love all the samples you shared so far and considered I like Muchi Muchi series I would give your game a playthrough when the demo come out