Collection Video Terrible Fairy Collection [2022-02-27] [Terrible Fairy]

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Oh it's a TK17 animator. Didn't think these content creators got much attention. I guess if you make futa you'll get noticed by somebody :/

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh it's a TK17 animator. Didn't think these content creators got much attention. I guess if you make futa you'll get noticed by somebody :/
Mostly it's how it's made, other than the Futa content. There are some who use it both, but they're shit as hell.
Then there's TTF, there's MMJ, there's Red, there's Machinehead, there's 3DNixah, that uses it really, really well and they release stuff that are worth for a patreon sub (shame I don't have enough, otherwise I would pledge to every one of them).
Like MMD for example, Nyakumi (that seems is birdway under another name) uses that really, really well and it's one of the best personally speaking. Others instead are really terrible, but that is way more difficult I suppose, to use and master than Tk17.

I tried to use it, TK, but unless you actually take time to learn, to create chars for yourself and so on, you get bored quickly enough of it.

TheTerribleFairy

Feb 9, 2020
Hey guys, I'm glad you like my videos. Just consider tipping on Patreon if you want to support me ok? I really appreciate it! You can get all my videos for 2$ (AC / Original version 720p), all comics for 5$ and all 1080p for 10$. It's pretty cheap considering how many videos I have . But anyway, hope you all have a wonderful day!

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Does anyone know what AC means in every video? This is probably a stupid question for y'all but I can't find what it means.

Edit - It's alternate clothing. For pete's sake why did I just find the answer after posting this stupid question. I'll leave it up there for anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: xfirstninx

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know what AC means in every video? This is probably a stupid question for y'all but I can't find what it means.

Edit - It's alternate clothing. For pete's sake why did I just find the answer after posting this stupid question. I'll leave it up there for anyone else.
AC - Another costume

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
New video. For First time a lesbian video (y) Is very good (y)