• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
113678_Title.png

Overview:
The Tentari, a species on the brink of extinction, has sent out its foremost scientists in search of a new energy source to save their civilization. When one young scientist named Korr stumbles upon a planet which may hold the key to saving his people, he finds far more than he had ever expected; suddenly overcome with desires thought long lost to his species, the fate of his people rests in his graspers, and yet he is faced with an impossible choice.

Will he choose to resist the allure of the planet’s mysterious inhabitants for the sake of his people, submit to the will of his government and take what they need at all costs, or find some other way that no one imagined possible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-12
Release Date: 2019-11-22
Developer: LustiestBeast
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screen2.png Screen4.png Screen3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
He (it? If something reproduces asexually, can you really call it male?) is a cutie - and I am normally not into tentacle stuff (especially the Japanese fascination with them...if they animated them better? Well, maybe...as long as it's not too manga-style and as long as the involved women have normal proportions (hate overlarge breasts etc...if an artist makes that his/her style? Ok, but to me it always looks as if someone doesn't know or can't draw normal looking people (which makes someone not all that great as an artist IMHO))

Interesting, I'll be watching this :)

Reactions: coyotegrey

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
He (it? If something reproduces asexually, can you really call it male?) is a cutie - and I am normally not into tentacle stuff (especially the Japanese fascination with them...if they animated them better? Well, maybe...as long as it's not too manga-style and as long as the involved women have normal proportions (hate overlarge breasts etc...if an artist makes that his/her style? Ok, but to me it always looks as if someone doesn't know or can't draw normal looking people (which makes someone not all that great as an artist IMHO))

Interesting, I'll be watching this :)
You forgot to put the third ending bracket of your parenthesis-in-a-parenthesis-in-a-parenthesis in there.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"hello girls ! i m here ! ... say hello to my tentacules ! ... eeeh... nope i have more than one.. why did you ask girl ?"

:tf:

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
First off, thank you all for trying my game!

Hearing that you're enjoying it is really encouraging, and I'll make sure to keep an eye out for suggestions to make the game better as I move forward to Alpha 2. As for the plot, I know that it's extremely contrived, but I hope that doesn't take away from the characters and gameplay that much :)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Take it its female protag, by looks...
You're a male member of a species that no longer has female members and reproduces by technological means, and you end up on a planet with horny females that reinvigorate your own libido which has been dormant in your race for a long time.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Just to clarify, I've written a few scenes where you play a female character but they're not in the game, may not end up in it, and certainly aren't a dominant part of the story. The protagonist is definitely male.

You're a male member of a species that no longer has female members and reproduces by technological means, and you end up on a planet with horny females that reinvigorate your own libido which has been dormant in your race for a long time.
Wow, that's... exactly what happened here. Can I use that? xD

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Just to clarify, I've written a few scenes where you play a female character but they're not in the game, may not end up in it, and certainly aren't a dominant part of the story. The protagonist is definitely male.

Wow, that's... exactly what happened here. Can I use that? XD
Sure buddy. In fact, I'll do you one better. Here's my suggested introduction;

The Tentari, a species on the brink of extinction sends its foremost scientists out to search for a new energy source to revitalize and save their civilization. Enter our protagonist Korr, who stumbles upon a planet inhabited by a race which might hold the key to saving his people. Can he resist the allure of this mysterious and beautiful race that bring out feelings he thought lost to his entire race for generations, whilst discovering a way to save them in turn from the desperate Tentari military that considers the extinction and enslavement of lesser lifeforms collateral damage in their mission to save their species?

Or something like that.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Isnt that basicly the plot of the Faries vs Tentacles webcomic? Or at least draws inspiration from it.

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
"Will he choose to resist the allure of the planet’s mysterious inhabitants for the sake of his people, submit to the will of his government and take what they need at all costs, or find some other way that no one imagined possible?"

Oh I have a damn good idea of what he's about to do. :D

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Isnt that basicly the plot of the Faries vs Tentacles webcomic? Or at least draws inspiration from it.
The basic plot of Terra Ignota is mostly based on a story I wrote a couple years back, but there are some definite similarities to FvT (I do love that comic and recommend that people check it out). As of Alpha 2, some of the more significant differences will be highlighted (for instance, Ferax society and biology) and hopefully you'll enjoy TI's very different direction. One can only hope xD

Oh I have a damn good idea of what he's about to do. :D
Well it will definitely depend on your decisions and how those shape Korr's feelings toward the conflict. That said, yes. Yes he will.

Reactions: Pharan
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote