Aspirantus

Jan 14, 2018
When u go to sleep, which atm is few and far i'd imagine once the intro is sorted we'll have more freedom of resting
That is, the game has not yet implemented the day change function? All missions are completed in one day without rest, which is why the “pregnancy days” parameter does not work?

Reactions: Jeffry7977

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
That is, the game has not yet implemented the day change function? All missions are completed in one day without rest, which is why the “pregnancy days” parameter does not work?
That is mostly correct. The days only progress with the story as of right now. And there are currently 3 days of story in the game. By day 3 Tiffany does have a second stage pregnancy body with bigger boobs and a slightly bigger belly(if she was impregnated on day 1). However, that's as far as it goes. You can't go through the whole cycle yet. I imagine the story will have to get past the point when Tiffany gives birth before we can actually progress the days at will

Last edited:

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
ok, any chance for a different link for this patch, pretty pls? I'm not going to give my credit card information for age verification
From JimJim's blogspot article, only a tad obfuscated, in case there's a reason for no direct link:
xxx.nz/file/bV8RmTob#8RZNyDY_UeSnjRZ1kINwIbX-Jq-6btQpizQyKAzfwX4

xxx = mega

Reactions: Xalanth and Pif paf

Aspirantus

Jan 14, 2018
Во многом это правильно. На данный момент дни развиваются только вместе с историей. И на данный момент в игре 3 дня истории. К третьему дню у Тиффани уже есть тело второй стадии беременности с большей грудью и немного большим животом (если она забеременела в первый день). Однако это все, что можно сказать. Вы еще не можете пройти весь цикл. Я полагаю, что история должна будет пройти тот момент, когда Тиффани родит, прежде чем мы сможем действительно продвигать дни по своему желанию.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Пройдена куча квестов, но не замечено, что прошло три игровых дня, никаких изменений в главной героине, что она беременна, не наблюдается. Как можно отслеживать развитие истории по каждому дню?

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
this includes the beast patch?
No it doesn't.
sweet, thank you :D Can't tell 'cause the link for it is right there under the other links, which usually means we gotta download and install them.

hmm.. this seems to be the compressed version.. any idea what to extract from that to apply to the full version?
The compressed version doesn't include the beast patch.

ZVOnilVaulttec

Formerly 'Mor34R'
Nov 18, 2023
I hope this project will develop, the plot is typical, police + zombies, but there is bimbofication and at the very beginning you can choose skills, in the end there is an average number of them, there are passive ones. But the minus is the weight of the game, I run almost 2 GB through joyplay Karry's Prison / Manila Shawn and it takes up much less space, but there is only one BETA:sneaky::coffee::BootyTime::HideThePain::illuminati:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
when does Tiffany give birth? Also if you keep the doctor alive and he wants you too help him get more girls for him too fuck and breed is there more than the 4 girls(vannessa,Tiffany,Debra and the nurse Nemoi)

flame1172

May 15, 2020
game still crashing at the part where you find Robert as a zombie. is there a way around.
[0519/125216.772:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
and this pops up in the debug file

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes