PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
Im trying to make this game run on android but didnt get any results, anyone got an idea or fix?

Ano85

May 21, 2018
MD's sharing non-spoilery some tidbits on the discord every now and then and there's interesting conversations sometimes. Maybe that'd "soothe" the alien booty addiction a little?

Reactions: MidnightKing

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
MD's sharing non-spoilery some tidbits on the discord every now and then and there's interesting conversations sometimes. Maybe that'd "soothe" the alien booty addiction a little?
Like the one where he mentioned an object large or larger of the size of a sun can fall on Noih at any moment? Funniest shit I heard recently.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I've been tempted because I'm sure there is some interesting stuff in there, but I personally just don't have much of an interest in joining lewd game discords in general (there's a ton of them). Almost a habit at this point to keep all lewd game stuff within f95 for me.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes