4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
HOW the F**** do you ""rest" or where !?

Got lucky and found 3 monsters are there more??
Also nice animations poor gameplay.
Concidering the type of content we host here, there are no rules against coarse language.
So there's no resting yet?
Looking forward to it, anyways
I've asked the dev on one of their more recent posts, no idea when i'll get a response if i get one at all.

Reactions: ponyguy

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
As they should. :p
This looks pretty neat. Love those animations. Always up for some good old monster sex/rape.
I'll probably wait for this to get a little farther in before giving it a shot though.
indeed i was thinking the same it looks good but ill wait for a little bit more content or else i feel really sexually frustrated after its like a cock tease idk Fufufu...

lordukk

May 21, 2017
anyone know if there will be breeding in the game ?

Edit: checked Patreon, there will be breeding :eazyHype:

Also he said that there is no resting in the game yet, he is working on it

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the game! always nice to see a monster sex game, even more if it has animations. Hopefully this one and divine arms go somewhere.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
still no resting option, how can i making progress?
Sadly the only way to see more is to restart, seeing as the isn't much content atm there is no real point to keep playing. Dev has stated that they are working on something for it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Not sure how I feel about it. I mean how do you have to "work on" a key element to progress the game like resting? Pretty big fucking deal thats as basic of a function as it gets.

Concept great, art pretty decent, but he needs to find a programmer or get to code academy if he wants to improve here.

Nov 13, 2017
Alright, if we use cheat engine, from "unknown values" and continue with changed and unchanged values, we will reach 10 addresses, lock them and we will have unlimited turns.
I found only 3 monsters, marked the locations in the map.
I like this game, anything with monsters and (consentacles) cuties is win win :D
Can you show us how do this?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes