EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
library_hero.jpg

Overview:
Escape from a cursed manor where devil-like tentacles and monsters assault you with lust!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-04
Release Date: 2020-05-03
Developer: PinkPub18 -
Censored: No
Version: 2020-05-03
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Thanks to BaasB for sharing.

capsule_616x353.jpg 1.jpg uyp4k2qov9w41.png 2.jpg fzn8bcin4gw41.png

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
art is charming and the story is interesting, but the platforming is horrendous. it would be tolerable if not for the fact that, though each enemy has a simple movement pattern, they all have a slightly variable speed. this makes areas which should be about precision maneuvering between flying and walking enemies more of an exercise in patience. i begrudgingly accepted this until a section where there are about eight stationary enemies in a row with overlapping aoe attacks at repeating intervals. this would be okay if they alternated patterns so you had to dodge between them, but instead the speed of their patterns was seemingly random so it was impossible to tell when there was an opening. this is sad because i genuinely like platformers like this and wanted to see how the story ends

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
This is a completed game?

I mean, she can go through walls. And that doesn't seem like a feature to me lol.

Reactions: NJ and Rudzi

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The game is okay especially that it has naked female protagonist with no clothing. now I will wait for a completed save file with 3 endings ,walkthrough and a cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: xiaoas and Zachy

fire2701

Jan 20, 2018
art is charming and the story is interesting, but the platforming is horrendous. it would be tolerable if not for the fact that, though each enemy has a simple movement pattern, they all have a slightly variable speed. this makes areas which should be about precision maneuvering between flying and walking enemies more of an exercise in patience. i begrudgingly accepted this until a section where there are about eight stationary enemies in a row with overlapping aoe attacks at repeating intervals. this would be okay if they alternated patterns so you had to dodge between them, but instead the speed of their patterns was seemingly random so it was impossible to tell when there was an opening.
There's a platform above them and you just need to go over them I wouldn't though as the area below it is way more annoying, I finally quit there.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ima give this game a go n see if i can cheat or something

xiaoas

Jul 13, 2018
The game is okay especially that it has naked female protagonist with no clothing. now I will wait for a completed save file with 3 endings ,walkthrough and a cheat.
I made a cheat table which allows god mode and jump height / gravity changes:) hope helps

rename the file extension to .CT to open it in ce
1588578947377.png
force - movement speed
jump force - initial jump speed

Reactions: Anita Deek

Shrimpton

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks but how will this work? And can you show me step by step
Click the file and it'll open in your browser as a bunch of code
Right-click on this page and "save as.."
Find the file and rename the ".xml" extension to ".ct"
if you can't rename the extension then you need to enable "file name extensions" under "file explorer"

xiaoas

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks but how will this work? And can you show me step by step
if you are not familiar with cheat engine, I also made this tiny trainer :)
launch the trainer after the game and hit F5 to enable god mode
It lacks speed hacking features however, and executables are spooky:)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
if you are not familiar with cheat engine, I also made this tiny trainer :)
launch the trainer after the game and hit F5 to enable god mode
It lacks speed hacking features however, and executables are spooky:)
I played and use your trainer thing and it works,i not only use god mode,got many notes and avoid the monsters but also got the back to the light good ending .Now I need to ask you a favor could you give me a save file with 3 complete endings and game overs?

• Sad
Reactions: Kyra197

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game lacks graphics , and the ability to continue from the same place when the tentacles caught the heroine

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes