Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Why a deepl translation? GPT4 translation are now a thing and is way better. This is just worse quality for absolutely no benefit whatsoever
First of all GPT4 translation is paid, second of all this game didn't have any story, bassicaly it's only the mc voices her thoughts and emotions, there are no other characters, except tentacles with whom there are no dialogues.
And why do I need to use GPT4 then? To translate the name of the character, in-game buttons and effects, enemies, items and general description to them? C'mon bruh.

Reactions: sleepyseeds

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Wait, I've seen this character design long long time ago...

Damn it's a very game I played in Japanese ages ago! The nostalgic feeling hahaha...
Thanks for that info. How much tentacle content is there? Any pregnancy?

thebebb

Dec 29, 2018
So you played the game and you're pissed off about the... translation? lol
More confused than anything.
First of all GPT4 translation is paid, second of all this game didn't have any story, bassicaly it's only the mc voices her thoughts and emotions, there are no other characters, except tentacles with whom there are no dialogues.
And why do I need to use GPT4 then? To translate the name of the character, in-game buttons and effects, enemies, items and general description to them? C'mon bruh.
Ah, that makes sense

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for that info. How much tentacle content is there? Any pregnancy?
It's been so long since I played this so I kinda forgot, but almost all of the content is tentacle, with some other monsters like slimes in between. As for pregnancy... Dang I forgot, sorry

Reactions: f9account

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Why a deepl translation? GPT4 translation are now a thing and is way better. This is just worse quality for absolutely no benefit whatsoever
That's a very questionable stance.
I've seen too many translation where the AI obviously got it wrong,or refused to translate text.

You can also get Deepl quality translations on home CS lab setups.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
are the scenes animated?
If I remember it right, no it's not. But I could be wrong.

I mean, this character, Dorothy, is the main character of 3 games from the same devs, and I remember one of them is animated, but not this one if I remember it right.

Reactions: f9account
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote