4.10 star(s) 43 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Either MC ends making pregnant all heroines like in a take control kinda og ending or her wife gets pregnant by the chief. I do wonder if the corruption phasing would be slow enought to savour it
It's gonna be a trade, just like CWM. Chief and other men gonna try fuck her, while that one tribe woman -- probably gonna be some kind of important person such a queen or princess--gonna end up falling for him, or maybe will also cuck the MC( which i think could be interesting, some kind of competition with other tribesmen for his wife and the woman);. One of the endings probably gonna be the MC being sacrificed to the goddess his wife became, since NTRMAN been taking darker paths since SOL.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
It's gonna be a trade, just like CWM. Chief and other men gonna try fuck her, while that one tribe woman -- probably gonna be some kind of important person such a queen or princess--gonna end up falling for him, or maybe will also cuck the MC( which i think could be interesting, some kind of competition with other tribesmen for his wife and the woman);. One of the endings probably gonna be the MC being sacrificed to the goddess his wife became, since NTRMAN been taking darker paths since SOL.
I hope we also got more gray or bitter sweet endings, like the MC giving her wife to whatever supernatural influence is in that place in order to obtain that flower. hell we dont even know if there would be research mechanics around the flower, like you would spend as many days as it takes you to complete the research and experimentation of the flower or you just bring it back to your organization's HQ

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
From what I can gather from the snippets, the characters in the game are:

1. The Male Doctor MC
2. Female Doctor's Wife MC?(Will she have her own POV?)
3. The Busty Tribeswoman
4. The Tribe boy

..The Chief or other Tribesmen hasn't been mentioned yet(Just pure speculation from the Comic version).

My guess is the Busty Tribeswoman is the Tribe boy's Mother, the Tribe boy seduces your Blonde wife and Male MC get to have soft-revenge by fucking the tribe boy's mother. So, yeah Camp with Mom style of storyline.

Blonde Wife x Tribes boy
Male Doctor MC x Tribemommy

The storyline could pretty much be that simple.

But, I'm still holding out hope we get the Chief and the other Tribesmen taking turns.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes