Oct 25, 2017
Yes, there is a reason. Versions before 0.2.0 (last one was 0.1.3, which was clearly marked as a demo per their rules) were hosted there. Then some moderator nuked the entry -- without warning -- on Mar. 31 claiming:

which was highly offensive to me. That, despite other games on that site, some of which have been listed for over a year, having no more TF content than my game currently has. The moderator (" ") refused to respond to my DM to him (or her) when I complained about their lack of warning. So it will be a long time before I spend the considerable amount of my valuable time creating a detailed entry on their site again, as I have no desire to have my time wasted by the arbitrary and capricious decisions of TFgames admins who are hostile to content creators.

Oh this sucks so much. And yeah, so many games there have little to no TF content and they choose to pick on this one.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation. I only mentioned tfgames because I thought maybe you didn't even know the place (which was highly unlikely, I know, but still).

Reactions: GlitchDoll

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Oh this sucks so much. And yeah, so many games there have little to no TF content and they choose to pick on this one.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation. I only mentioned tfgames because I thought maybe you didn't even know the place (which was highly unlikely, I know, but still).
There was nothing from them to say why it was chosen when above and below there were games that didn't even have the promise of TF content. I do not get what qualifies a Game as a TF Game. There are games with monstergirls but no one is transformed and hundreds of Sissy games but the MC never changes more than their clothes.

Reactions: AWolfe

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I have to agree with you, I often wonder why something is in my TF search. Even some games that have full female conversations (mental and physical) but lack the sissy tag.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Is it possible to do the maid job?
I have my cleaning up to the requirement but not my Fem (which is 3).

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is it possible to do the maid job?
I have my cleaning up to the requirement but not my Fem (which is 3).
No. Fem 5 won't be attainable for quite a while (it won't be in v0.3.0, which I plan to release sometime this month). The maid job is there mostly as a teaser of things to come. That gig leads to quite a bit of future content involving submission... and latex.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
As I said previously, I do enjoy the job of walking dogs in the Park. So my question is, do you have plans to develop more with the Park more?

Cus I'm willing to donate a dollar per month just for that!
Go Parks!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As I said previously, I do enjoy the job of walking dogs in the Park. So my question is, do you have plans to develop more with the Park?
Short answer: yes.
Long answer: walking the dogs leads to other content, and walking the dogs will not be the only thing that can happen in the park.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Short answer: yes.
Long answer: walking the dogs leads to other content, and walking the dogs will not be the only thing that can happen in the park.

As a person of their word, here take my $1 till at least December for the beautification of our Parks.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
The game looks promising but is there any content apart from the pool one ?
I had a pool event where girls make the MC wear girl swimsuit.
I had a few encounters in college : with the councellor that unlocked hypno on laptop, with lily, and one with chad
Is that all for now ?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The game looks promising but is there any content apart from the pool one ?
I had a pool event where girls make the MC wear girl swimsuit.
I had a few encounters in college : with the councellor that unlocked hypno on laptop, with lily, and one with chad
Is that all for now ?
No, you've only triggered about half of the content that exists in version 0.2.2b.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is dance class not yet implemented?
In version 0.2.2b the dance class is implemented. The special first-day event for that class has not been coded yet. It's on the list of features for the v0.3.0 release. If you're wondering why attending class does not increase your dancing skill, that's intentional. That skill will increase when you pass your mid-term and final tests.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes