3D-Daz Tell me your Secret - game : Female 3D Character for games

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

currently a friend and I creating a game called " " for that I have created a female character.
The basis for the character is a model from Daz 3D, for which I then created the leather outfit and hair in 3ds Max, Substance Painter and Marvelous Designer.
Character and outfit will be part of the game which is driven by the Unreal Engine.

Feel free to comment if you like or dislike her and I would appreciate constructive feedback.

This is Natasha and she will play a leading role in the game.
natasha_08.png

And here is the link to our , if you want to support us.

thanks and bye for now
Belgram

Last edited:

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

with your feedback, we tweaked a littel more on the character (Natasha from ) and I am proud to show you the final result of Natasha Sokolov.

Natasha_Instagram_01-2k.png

to tell you a bit about her, here a short introduction to give you an idea of who she is:

Natasha is Vanessa's best friend and like her, also a student at Whitebay University. Being the youngest daughter of Artjom and Karina Sokolov, she has been treated as their little angel. She does not like this role at all, but only lives out her rebellious behavior outside the family. Her hair is ebony black and she loves sexy, almost exhibitionistic clothes. She radiates her self-confidence and always knows her strengths, making her seem intimidating and hard to approach for others.

If you want to follow us some more, here is the link to our and if you want to support us, you can do that on our page.

Thanks and bye for now
Belgram

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
Hello again,

after we noticed I mentioned Vanessa, I should introduce you guys, too, so you get an idea of her.

This is Vanessa Cobb:
Vanessa_Cobb.png

Vanessa, the eldest daughter of Jules and Arnold Cobb, is a 24 years old student of dance and sports science at Whitebay University. She loves sports and puts a great emphasis on personal health care. Her beautiful blond hair and gentle looks make her seem much younger than she actually is, causing people to treat her like a child. This has caused her to develop a very shy and reserved personality. Due to this, she likes to wear tight, sexy clothes which emphasize her trained body and her perfect peach shaped bottom, giving her more self confidence.

On the page you can see, that we've already worked on the hair, so Vanessa can change her hairstyle in-game if she feels like it.

We'd love you to give us feedback on the character, as you did so wonderfully with Natasha.

Thanks and bye for now
Belgram

Last edited:

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
(Maybe its not the right post to show you some more news / updates about the game, but I didnt know where to post content stuff created in the Unreal Engine, so I hope its okay for everyone that we do that here.)

Hey guys,

a while ago we showed you two of our female characters from our upcoming game “Tell me your Secret”.

Since then we have been hard at work and not only revised the story, but expanded it significantly. This has led to us realizing that in order to do justice to the updated story, we needed to redesign the location.

teaser0002.jpg

We created a short video where you can see the results.
A completely new beach house created in UnrealEngine, which gives us the opportunity to implement all the elements for both narrative and casual interactions between the player and the NPCs.

Bare in mind that the footage is still pre-alpha, however, we are hard at work to filling in the environment with content to give you plenty to explore and do.

Thanks and bye for now
Belgram

If you want to follow us some more, here is the link to our Homepage, and if you want to support us, you can do that on our page.

We would love you to give us some feedback.