• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Tell me "I love you" [Demo] [Mapushi]

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look promising so I'll bookmark, download and check out the demo. Feel a bit of weird that the CG folder have Alvein in it, not just that but Patreon could make lot of fuss if you keep incest content in the game so I think Dev need to look up and change the relationship (Mom to step mom or landlady) to by pass their guidelines (of course still allow players to change it back by using password/change relationship at the start as reference/have incest patch on some third site,...)
Overall wish Dev the best with the project, good luck and hope to see the next update in the near future

Reactions: Mapushisan

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Tell Me "I Love You"[Demo] Compressed (Untested)

Win/Linux (1.02 GB/ 482 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mapushisan

Apr 3, 2022
BaasB What's the basis for that incest tag? cause if it is the labelled CGs, those be from a different game :S (Alvien, no idea why they are in this one though).

Like I know there is a mom character in this, but from the brief look at the CGs that are actually from this game, no content with her, (and she doesn't get her own character card, so I have doubts).
Hello. Yes, there is no incest yet, but the game is under development. Thank you very much for your opinion!

Reactions: BaasB

Mapushisan

Apr 3, 2022
could be a case of you unpacked them both to the same folder?

edit: nope you are totally right, for some reason alvien stuff is clumped together with their game XD

Maybe they wanted to use it as a base to skip some coding but forgot to remove the cgs?
Apparently, other files accidentally got into the archive. We apologize.

Reactions: BaasB

Mapushisan

Apr 3, 2022
Look promising so I'll bookmark, download and check out the demo. Feel a bit of weird that the CG folder have Alvein in it, not just that but Patreon could make lot of fuss if you keep incest content in the game so I think Dev need to look up and change the relationship (Mom to step mom or landlady) to by pass their guidelines (of course still allow players to change it back by using password/change relationship at the start as reference/have incest patch on some third site,...)
Overall wish Dev the best with the project, good luck and hope to see the next update in the near future
Hello! Thank you very much for the explanation! I will definitely change everything. I didn't know about such rules, my omission.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hello! Thank you very much for the explanation! I will definitely change everything. I didn't know about such rules, my omission.
Thank you for taking my advice, Patreon guidelines are very hard on anything incest relate so change the relationship to avoid the problem are the best option in the next update. Just like I said you can still allow the players to edit the relationship at the start, have a patch or add a "cheat stone" somewhere so players can activate and change them back (Town of passion use that trick with some password), your game will legally stay on Patreon but everyone still be happy with their fantasy

Mapushisan

Apr 3, 2022
[ЦИТАТА="thevoid089, сообщение: 8024083, участник: 1981553"]
Спасибо, что последовали моему совету, правила Patreon очень строги ко всему, что связано с инцестом, поэтому изменить отношения, чтобы избежать проблемы, — лучший вариант в следующем обновлении. Как я уже сказал, вы все еще можете позволить игрокам редактировать отношения в начале, установить патч или добавить где-нибудь «чит-камень», чтобы игроки могли активировать и изменить их обратно (Город страсти использует этот трюк с некоторым паролем), ваш игра легально останется на патреоне, но все будут довольны своей фантазией
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Большое тебе спасибо. Я еще не слышал об этой системе, но надеюсь, что разберусь! В очередной раз благодарим за помощь! *-*

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="thevoid089, сообщение: 8024083, участник: 1981553"]
Спасибо, что последовали моему совету, правила Patreon очень строги ко всему, что связано с инцестом, поэтому изменить отношения, чтобы избежать проблемы, — лучший вариант в следующем обновлении. Как я уже сказал, вы все еще можете позволить игрокам редактировать отношения в начале, установить патч или добавить где-нибудь «чит-камень», чтобы игроки могли активировать и изменить их обратно (Город страсти использует этот трюк с некоторым паролем), ваш игра легально останется на патреоне, но все будут довольны своей фантазией
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Большое тебе спасибо. Я еще не слышал об этой системе, но надеюсь, что разберусь! В очередной раз благодарим за помощь! *-*
Thank you for your reply, if you didn't know how to develop it maybe you can play those 2 games to get the idea, both are from Siren developer
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-2-gridlocked-v0-6-2-public-sirens-domain.70152/ (this game right at the start allowed players to have option to change the MC's relationship)
https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-passion-v1-1-sirens-domain.3508/ (This one have a "cheat rock" outside MC's house, if you interact and put in the code numbers it will change the relationship) Here's the walkthrough guide, the codes and the location are in page 163 (the code are SirenSez to turn on the incest)
Hope this will help

Mapushisan

Apr 3, 2022
Thank you for your reply, if you didn't know how to develop it maybe you can play those 2 games to get the idea, both are from Siren developer
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-2-gridlocked-v0-6-2-public-sirens-domain.70152/ (this game right at the start allowed players to have option to change the MC's relationship)
https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-passion-v1-1-sirens-domain.3508/ (This one have a "cheat rock" outside MC's house, if you interact and put in the code numbers it will change the relationship) Here's the walkthrough guide, the codes and the location are in page 163 (the code are SirenSez to turn on the incest) Google Drive
Hope this will help
Thank you very much for taking the time and helping me. I really appreciate it!

Mapushisan

Apr 3, 2022
It wasn't much but glad I can help you in a way, I genuinely like your game and hope to see it grow big in the near future
I will try to make it even better, thanks to you and the help of other people. After all, you and your help are one of the most important parts in making games.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
This is a game about choices right ? then what about choice to get them all ? as a Dev. you already know what you want to make so just answer yes or no.