Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
Well, it might not even be garbage weren't Drunk Robot such a shameless shill of a milker, but yeah.
Oh it's garbage! I played the original, and even with cheating, it was such a f'ing grind! No clue how anyone would be able to play it to completion without cheats.....

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh it's garbage! I played the original, and even with cheating, it was such a f'ing grind! No clue how anyone would be able to play it to completion without cheats.....
That's where "being such a shameless shill of a milker" comes in - wonky systems, shoddy coding, annoyingly grind and minigames that he never redoes or reworks no matter how many times he claims to giving it a new start/slate. But yeah, playing them is deff not worth it. Some concepts and art that might attact people, until they find out the trainwreck of a scam they got themselves into.

Mar 19, 2020
I wouldn't even bother uploading DR "games" unless you know the bugs have been fixed and the story actually moved.
At this point, I haven't bothered to download in months. Every reply is the same in every "release." Same bugs, which means you can't get to anything new if it even exists.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release here:
Clog: New Obscure witch unlocked and new scene with a new character and a dragon
Have a nice day all of you!

Reactions: ItkoSK

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TeenWitchesAcademyRemastered-0.766
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I keep seeing this game, and thinking it gets such regular updates, the creator must really be trying to create a good game, so how could it possibly be that bad? But right away, I can see it's gonna be pretty grindy, so I sign up and see the cheat will cost $20, seriously, that's just too steep for a game that gets such bad reviews....seems like the creator is just hurting himself with that decision, but it ain't my business...he says, clearly being in his business! :ROFLMAO:

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
On Mac, it always opens in window, cannot force it in Full Screen (even tried changing .plist files where the settings are). And the worst thing is that it detects mouse movements, but not clicks. I guess I downloaded the game for nothing.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play the game but it was boring, confusing and there wasn't a place to type in the cheat password. When you hover over the items, it doesn't let you know what you're touching. They should have a built in guide to explain on what you need to do each step of the way.

Reactions: crispy47
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes