• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, new release here:
CLog: New scene about Obscure Witch Kabula added, and new scenes involving Karina, Vladimir, Bikilu and our loved Principal included in the game!!!
Have a nice day!

Reactions: sacul69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TeenWitchesAcademyRemastered-0.777
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FrenchyBZH

Sep 1, 2023
Hello, first I love the game ;)
But i have a bug ( last version of the game ).
When i'm in my office, and call Tina, i have an eternal black screen. Music still play.

Am i alone having this?

Thanks

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
man i hate dealing with unity games. really crappy stuff. i've tried to get into this game a few times but its a massive grind fest. even to the point where you use up the points you train up for events every time and you have to redo the points AGAIN EVERY TIME. so yeah. nope. too much grind period.would be somewhat enjoyable to play IF the stats didnt decrease every time

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
man i hate dealing with unity games. really crappy stuff. i've tried to get into this game a few times but its a massive grind fest. even to the point where you use up the points you train up for events every time and you have to redo the points AGAIN EVERY TIME. so yeah. nope. too much grind period.would be somewhat enjoyable to play IF the stats didnt decrease every time
That has nothing to do with Unity and everything with Devs like Drunk Robot covering the absolute lack of any real content in years through this variety of cheap tricks of endless grinding. Original from which this one is a remaster was even worse.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes