RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.64(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone know how to solve this one? I can't interact with receptionist, more likely she isn't MC reach to interact.Plus i got several bug like when camping priestess go to scene NTR with 2 newbie adventurer fucking her instead normal camping scene and when i went to bathhouse, yarizo fuckin PM animation scene covered whole screen and it stuck for entire game. View attachment 3440592
i fix the first issue by clicking the receptionist instead that somehow works, i got that problem as well for the bathhouse but it's simply gone after i proceeded the main quest

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
the orc pig quest is bugged for me, i can't talk to the two adventurers after killing the orc pig

May 10, 2018
So what exactly are the differences between the shenzhong plot recovery version and the rivale mod versions? Is shenzhong just better in every way and rivale is outdated now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevodi

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
So what exactly are the differences between the shenzhong plot recovery version and the rivale mod versions? Is shenzhong just better in every way and rivale it outdated now?
Haven't tried the rivale version yet but shenzong is pretty buggy at times, the main quests just doesn't progress for a few of them

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
So what exactly are the differences between the shenzhong plot recovery version and the rivale mod versions? Is shenzhong just better in every way and rivale is outdated now?
Ok I'm new on knowing everything here but what are the shenzong plot recovery version and the rivale mod versions ?

AshCrow0

Aug 7, 2023
is this like a whole different modded game or i need to put all the files into the main game files to play it ?
i'm too stupid for this

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes