• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.65(Uncen&Unlock version)

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kevodi

the MAGNUM OPUS mod on this site, I have no words to describe how much effort the creator of the mod put here, he makes me believe that there are people who fight for a cause instead of running away, simply this mod is much better than the original game, when the original game update I wait for the mod update that for me became the original game, good work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hybr1d0

The work and effort that goes into integrating content into the game. It's really necessary. I hope you continue to improve! I would like to be part of the content to enrich the needs of the game. Thanks for the dedication
  3. 5.00 star(s)

degenerateguy

This deserves way more than three stars! Thank you based Chinese man for helping out the nympho community, and seemingly from the kindness of their own heart at that.

Adds more original content to the base game and also seeks to add removed content from old versions, what more can a man ask for? Doesn't really matter that there's no exposition dump on how the mod functions when you either A. don't lose any content or B. Gain content depending on your use lol (looking at you first reviewer)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DarkKingRen

great mod helps make the game more enjoyable while also bringing back old or removed content. The game itself is fun and constantly getting updates and the mod also gets updated not soon after. I would recommend to anyone who wants to play the game and get a different experience
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Lightning

no guide for how it is used and no feedback from developer on what to do, what is the point of a mod if no one knows how to even use it. had some promise but with no means of making it work it is just a gigantic tease that will drive people up the wall.

Edit: good to see that the thing was finally updated with some instructions on how you use the damn thing, when I made this review no one actually knew how the thing was properly used (since most mods are plug and play into base game, not just play off the bat) but at least things are improving.

updating rating from 1 to 3 (only reason 3 is because it should have came with instructions in the first place)