RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.64(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

John Sen Pai

Apr 28, 2023
Unzip it and you can play. The version in the middle is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story (it's in Chinese, use mtool to translate). The mod from the title of this thread is on top(TechnoBrake (RIVALE)] 淫乱女祭司(Nymphomania Priestess)v0.50U)
any suggestions on what version should i just play for now? cause i tried the one in the middle and i get a lot of error specially when i ran into events my game just crashes

Last edited:

John Sen Pai

Apr 28, 2023
Unzip it and you can play. The version in the middle is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story (it's in Chinese, use mtool to translate). The mod from the title of this thread is on top(TechnoBrake (RIVALE)] 淫乱女祭司(Nymphomania Priestess)v0.50U)
i played the one in the middle but it's not in chinese and i can't find the main story quest

kula121

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know how to solve this one? I can't interact with receptionist, more likely she isn't MC reach to interact.Plus i got several bug like when camping priestess go to scene NTR with 2 newbie adventurer fucking her instead normal camping scene and when i went to bathhouse, yarizo fuckin PM animation scene covered whole screen and it stuck for entire game. stuck.JPG

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
I'm glad this is back, honestly fuck the greedy dev, XDMW is the real Goat. :WeSmart::Kappa:
I love techno's previous game but what's happening with this one is ridiculous lol.

Reactions: BangB420

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I'm glad this is back, honestly fuck the greedy dev, XDMW is the real Goat. :WeSmart::Kappa:
I love techno's previous game but what's happening with this one is ridiculous lol.
There is so, SO, SOOOOO many things i could say about NPRI and Technobrake. Ultra short version of three major points?

Barely any Development progress, on purpose.
Inconsistent content. Too much of differing and incompatible content.
Mechanic/gimmick bloat.

Oh. And Yarizo's dick was significantly reduced suddenly, to level 20, since the joke was level 99 dick. I Also remember there was this random barbarian woman in the Inn, to the bottom left corner of the Inn that you could challenge to a hand wrestle on the table. People did suggest and question if she was a potential Companion, like Yarizo, but a hung dickgirl. That's one thing that was missed hard by Technobrake.

There's a whole lot more. But that is the ultra short gist of it.

I'm here. Cause the Modder does a way better job on focusing on the Main Content, which WAS the NTR one to begin with. And improving the game flow. Keep rolling, XDMW. I'm here more for your stuff. Take care.

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
There is so, SO, SOOOOO many things i could say about NPRI and Technobrake. Ultra short version of three major points?

Barely any Development progress, on purpose.
Inconsistent content. Too much of differing and incompatible content.
Mechanic/gimmick bloat.

Oh. And Yarizo's dick was significantly reduced suddenly, to level 20, since the joke was level 99 dick. I Also remember there was this random barbarian woman in the Inn, to the bottom left corner of the Inn that you could challenge to a hand wrestle on the table. People did suggest and question if she was a potential Companion, like Yarizo, but a hung dickgirl. That's one thing that was missed hard by Technobrake.

There's a whole lot more. But that is the ultra short gist of it.

I'm here. Cause the Modder does a way better job on focusing on the Main Content, which WAS the NTR one to begin with. And improving the game flow. Keep rolling, XDMW. I'm here more for your stuff. Take care.
I agree 100%, it's absolutely absurd and slimy of NPRI and Techno and I can't stand that shit at all, fuck em'. But yea, well said my man you're just speaking your mind and the facts behind it. God bless XDMW, the man & hero we needed who thankfully stayed at the end.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I agree 100%, it's absolutely absurd and slimy of NPRI and Techno and I can't stand that shit at all, fuck em'. But yea, well said my man you're just speaking your mind and the facts behind it. God bless XDMW, the man & hero we needed who thankfully stayed at the end.
Ah. Additionally. His Patreon got nicked, it seems. If it didn't and is still there. The new "Rules" that was enforced, of the Anti-NSFW kind, has most likely smashed his Patreon into the friggen ground. While i am totally against this...i suppose a strange dark ray of light, forced him to...reconsider his position. Not that i care too much of him suffering. He is burning all thanks to himself. Self-destruction as a result of stagnation, arrogance and greed.

Take care.

Reactions: Kevodi

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
after PM level 4 everytime i went to the brothel regardless of my party (solo/with pm/priestess) it keeps showing me the sillhouette of yarizo and priestess fucking, it blocks my view so i can't see my guy, any fix for this?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes