RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.64(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sweez

May 25, 2017
No, I don't make my own version, and it's safe to say that what I'm releasing now is a hack patch with the original game files
His game, like winVista, was full of unforeseen bugs, and anything added could crash.
I will continue to prepare the art assets and see if the TechnoBrake works in the next two weeks before making a decision
Gotcha. Just saying though, we could make the NTR portion of the game like 10x better

• Love
Reactions: Cux

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
No, I don't make my own version, and it's safe to say that what I'm releasing now is a hack patch with the original game files
His game, like winVista, was full of unforeseen bugs, and anything added could crash.
I will continue to prepare the art assets and see if the TechnoBrake works in the next two weeks before making a decision
did you also remove the story on this version?

sasin04

Nov 13, 2022
Play this modified version first!
if the author's update quantity and quality is not ideal
I will act……

That's it for now, It'll be updated.
Next make pixel art.

View attachment 3444144

Uncen patch (48 images)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help me with my game (mod version of the game) does not have English. it only has letter squares. Sorry for my language level. I'm using google translate to talk to you.
Ảnh chụp màn hình 2024-04-28 171049.png

John Sen Pai

Apr 28, 2023
Give me a sec will mirror it. (Will edit this post)

- -
XDMW Feel free to add those mirrors to your post. And ping me if you have a new version that needs mirroring. (I also linked this thread in the main threads OP :KEK: )
actual hero. thanks

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question but what is the main difference between this version and the other version on the main page? I'm thinking of just starting over in the game but I also wanted to play the version with the most content so far. From my understanding the main story itself is no longer in the game and you have play the 0.50 version or something like that. I'm guessing it's better to just play the 0.63 version since it has more content just no story? Also what exactly is the uncensored parts? Since I tried playing this version and some stuff was still censored. I would also like to get some more information about what each of the 19 different save files are for? I'm guessing that the last one is the most current one that has all of the content available but just not triggered yet, since some stuff can only be done once.

By the way does anyone know what the neterose option is in the game. When you hit the A button it gives you options of stuff that you can ask the priestess and that's one of the options and it also cost 1AP point to use but it's always greyed out. Is that option made with the intention that MC would ask the priest to go bang some one and then MX would either watch or hear about after she is finished? And I also saw a recollection function but when I tried it on this uncensored version it gives me an error that something couldn't be loaded. Thanks in advance.

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022

Uncensored and unlocked

Authors steal your paid content, takes it back.

You forced us to rebel,TechnoBrake

The 0.64:

PS:Encounters with enemies trigger bugs that require the protagonist to be equipped with cheat weapons​

"After we are gone, TechnoBrake may give you more updates and improve the quality of the paintings, not because he has a conscience, not because he has become a good person, but because we came."
They should make your links the main tread links fr

RiZuKi089

Jul 12, 2021
Give me a sec will mirror it. (Will edit this post)

- -
XDMW Feel free to add those mirrors to your post. And ping me if you have a new version that needs mirroring. (I also linked this thread in the main threads OP :KEK: )

With so many links to download yet I still cant find the Priest with Potion maker 3p (or any iris cg) which one of the link is actually the real modded game?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes