VN Ren'Py [TEASER] As Above So Below: Let Justice Be Done, Though the Heaven Falls

Feb 4, 2018
JusticeH.jpg

BACKGROUND PLOT:

In 2020, humanity faced its greatest crisis to date. Human beings with supernatural powers, called "infected" have appeared on earth, creating chaos. Although the situation at the beginning was quite calm, as they were few and the crimes they committed were small, they began to become more and more, until the governments of the world could no longer keep them a secret. Once the atrocities that humans committed on the infected came to the surface, the latter decided to declare war on humanity, uniting under a single banner. At that point, the humans created the "Esper Project". A project where normal humans could obtain powers similar to those of the infected, but without breaking the law of physics. That's how esper appeared on the world.

PRESENT DAY PLOT:

You are on the island of "Mari", home of the six academies founded after the crisis of 2020. The current year is 2022, following these two years of clashes, there was an armistice. Humans and the infected agreed to live together, founding academies where special people could study to hone their cognitive, paranormal or esper skills and become... Superheroes.
Following a mysterious accident that took place right on this island, 5 years later you find yourself in a room with two men, who question you about the events that occurred during your school years. You have a big secret inside you that you cannot reveal to the world ... But how did you spend those school years? Have you become the hero you longed to be or have you succumbed to the dark side of temptation? Did you help people or did you drive them deep into the abyss? Have you been a faithful companion or a terrible tyrant? Destiny is yours to decide.

GAME INFOS:

Developer: Ruby Rose

Community:

Status of the game:
Still in development (The development slowed down because of health issue of the dev, and also because i'm completely alone in programming this! I'm doing my best though!)

Language: English (Other languages will be supported if people like the game, italian already planned to be added.)

Planned Content (Some of these are already planned for the first release): 2dcg, Multiple paths, Adventure, Dating Sim, Male Protagonist, Bigs Tits, Corruption, Teasing, Female Domination, Blackmail, Male Domination, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Animated, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Cheating, Drugs, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, Milf, Pregnancy, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Romance, Kissing, Harem, Prostitution, Groping, Mind Control, Oral Sex, Netori (Avoidable), Netorare (Avoidable)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MORE IMAGES AND PREVIEW WILL BE POSTED ON THE DISCORD SERVER

Last edited:

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Im here for the femdom, ntr(netorase and netorare), so I will keep a eye on this. Also, any plans for futa/trans?

Reactions: bulifun
Feb 4, 2018
Im here for the femdom, ntr(netorase and netorare), so I will keep a eye on this. Also, any plans for futa/trans?
I will not put futa/trans in here since it will not be consistent with the world-building unfortunately, if you enter our discord server soon i will post more images about the game!

Also anything can change, if i find a good way to put futa/trans in the game i will think about it!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Will keep an eye out on this. Hopefully there already are Netorase scenes on first release.

Feb 4, 2018
Will keep an eye out on this. Hopefully there already are Netorase scenes on first release.
The first release will be a demo to showcase the art, and the first CG in the game will have the groping, corruption and romance fetishes.

But i'm happy to inform you that the second release will have the first netorase event!

Reactions: zetsupetsu
Feb 4, 2018

Just thought to share with you guys some of the characters we've already completed! If you're curious you can find more on the discord channel, and maybe even discuss and propose new ideas and such!

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

Just thought to share with you guys some of the characters we've already completed! If you're curious you can find more on the discord channel, and maybe even discuss and propose new ideas and such!
They are the mc LI?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Indeed, those 2 are 2 of the MC love interests. You can either corrupt them or go for a full vanilla experience!
If you come on the discord server you can ask more questions there, and i can answer faster!
Both are just LI and not actually In a relationship with?

I personally am in the side who doesn't consider it NTR/Netorase if you aren't even dating.

Feb 4, 2018
Indeed, these 2 are not in a relationship. The netorare side, though, it's a different thing. There will be a character that may be able to steal the girls you conquer from you.

Feb 4, 2018
1628990981183.png

We just released the MC on the discord server, along with some other girls, hope you like the design of the Main Character!

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
As soon as I read the title, This popped into my head

I got excited and thought "Oh, a horror game!" but, alas, it is not.

Omg, The Developer is Ruby Rose? whaaa?

This Ruby Rose?

Nvm, it's Ruby Rose from RWBY like your profile picture

Lol, this is insaney. Sorry, ignore me... I hope your project does well and everything else!

Feb 4, 2018
Funny thing is, i plan on adding horror content along the way, since horror is my favorite genre... Although it will be only a small part of the game unfortunately, it will mainly consist of horrible human experiments in the style of outlast or human centipede.

Also, i love the movie you mentioned, although i know it as "Necropolis - La citta dei morti" Since i'm italian xD

If you're interested in the game feel free to join the discord server!

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Quick fix. Apparently what i thought was called netorase it is on the contrary called "netori". I Fixed the tag section, sorry for the error!
Thats a shame, I'm not huge fan of netori and was all in for the netorase too. Well :(

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Plot looks interesting. Careful to not make the power too epic if you can't deliver with awesome fight artwork or gameplay, there's a balance to strike.

Best of luck !