Collection CG Pinup Team BOOBs collection [2023-08-25] [ReBe_111]

TronSaber2000

Oct 22, 2019

There's no jingliu just mudrock and tilda, can someone sharing at here for jingliu?
Really appreciate the posts that they share in K.su but it is really strange that some archives do get an update but it is an incomplete update (missing posts in-between) especially with TeamBoobs. The artists already posted Jingliu's vid last 3 weeks ago then posted the Mudrock and Tilda vids last week. K.su updated the archive today with everything except for the Jingliu vid, this also applies with both the Seele and Himeko vids which were last year. I was hoping that it won't happen with Jingliu's vid but alas it did in which I kinda expected to happen either way with the Mudrock or Jingliu vids which makes me really sad. We truly need a Hero who has been collecting everything to share and update the TeamBoobs archive/collection both in K.su and even here in f95 (possible other sites as well).

water22

Aug 13, 2019
Really appreciate the posts that they share in K.su but it is really strange that some archives do get an update but it is an incomplete update (missing posts in-between) especially with TeamBoobs. The artists already posted Jingliu's vid last 3 weeks ago then posted the Mudrock and Tilda vids last week. K.su updated the archive today with everything except for the Jingliu vid, this also applies with both the Seele and Himeko vids which were last year. I was hoping that it won't happen with Jingliu's vid but alas it did in which I kinda expected to happen either way with the Mudrock or Jingliu vids which makes me really sad. We truly need a Hero who has been collecting everything to share and update the TeamBoobs archive/collection both in K.su and even here in f95 (possible other sites as well).
It's based on the subscription of whoever shared access. The Jingliu vids are all a higher tier of subscription

Man_88

Jul 22, 2020
i can't open this site

whatever that site is, it's dead now, that's why the "*" on the link.
There's a hero who shared a mega link with all animations on the thread months ago, look for it and u'll find those animations.