Mod Others Abandoned Teaching Feeling: Mod Collection [2.4] [TheBigBg]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello i got error when extracting the file.. it said unknown method in data and stuff
Just tested all three and they extracted fine. Make sure whatever you use to decompress is up to date, if your using the default Windows 10 one maybe look . Or just use 7Zip.

And just in case, these mods are not for the current version of the game.

AxeLLow

Jun 2, 2019
Just tested all three and they extracted fine. Make sure whatever you use to decompress is up to date, if your using the default Windows 10 one maybe look . Or just use 7Zip.

And just in case, these mods are not for the current version of the game.
okay.. i'll try the 7zip
thx for replying

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

vinabomb

Jul 22, 2017
No. But the download from the Teaching Feeling thread now has a modded version of the game, one compressed folder but with both a prepatched modded and unmodded game.

If you've already got 2.5.2 you can grab just the modded transfix here (last link).
From what I can tell from 2.5.2 (modded version) it doesn't have the terrible person, all clothes and can only assume there isn't an exposure mod. But it doesn't really matter all too much with the roleplay you can do further into the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From what I can tell from 2.5.2 (modded version) it doesn't have the terrible person, all clothes and can only assume there isn't an exposure mod...
It has the exposure mod, like you say no terrible person but the similar roleplay. The list of included mods is here.

adahdi

Feb 8, 2018
Question would anyone be interested in a cheeky edit with the scars photoshopped away and do I ask that here or on the main page for Teaching Feeling?

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Question would anyone be interested in a cheeky edit with the scars photoshopped away and do I ask that here or on the main page for Teaching Feeling?
uh either is fine. The main thread is better and im sure some people would like that edit. Even if they dont i thinks its nice to have it as an option.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Are they alredy done?...Or have you not done the edits yet?

Fuyuyu

May 28, 2020

Overview:
A collection of mods for Teaching Feeling 2.4.​
Updated: 2/18/2018
Game/Creator:
Modder: TheBigBg
Mod Version: 2.4
Game Version: 2.4
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Can this mod also work on mobile?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can this mod also work on mobile?
These mods aren't for the latest version of the game, and you can't really install mods yourself on Android. The latest ports have pretty much everything included from here anyway (kind of).

Go to the game thread for the latest port of the game, but it doesn't work with Android 10.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so anyone able to de censor or remove the mosiacs yet?
The patched games here are mostly decensored, just the blowjobs still have mosaics. But is now completely decensored, you will need to install it on a raw unpatched game not one from the game threads opening post.