Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Guys, i don't get it, how to access kiss with a daughter? Seen it in pics, looks like continuation of daughter(drugs required) changing scene.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's no kiss with daughter. dev originally had it in there but it did not make the final cut for the most recent release.

the corruption of D is going well
so we may see more sexy time in the future...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
So the only scenes in this version are the wifes (shower peeking and sex) and the dreams of his students right?
That's all if found. Molesting what's-her-name's boobs too. Lots of potential, sorta light on the pay-off. Cheerleader's party sound like the most interesting plot development option to me, as INC and the weird thing with what's-her-name's are a bit meh, to me. And frigid wife sex in a mind-control game... That's WAY too real-life for a 3D fantasy ero-game IMHO.

But unlike MANY ero dev's at least there is SOME fucking in-game.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
That's all if found. Molesting what's-her-name's boobs too. Lots of potential, sorta light on the pay-off. Cheerleader's party sound like the most interesting plot development option to me, as INC and the weird thing with what's-her-name's are a bit meh, to me. And frigid wife sex in a mind-control game... That's WAY too real-life for a 3D fantasy ero-game IMHO.

There are plus minus 20 achievements. You missed some.

rainthecannons

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know why the 'inventory.money = x' command doesn't work? tried replacing the x with several different numbers and it just doesn't change the MC's funds D:

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Having a issue with console commands if I type looks to work, but stats don't change tried this 3 time so far. Help
d.changeAffection =
d.changeCorruption =
d.changeControl =

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
When I select this: How about we finish the shower together?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/actions.rpy", line 290, in script
  File "game/actions.rpy", line 290, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.541

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Having a issue with console commands if I type looks to work, but stats don't change tried this 3 time so far. Help
d.changeAffection =
d.changeCorruption =
d.changeControl =
d.changeAffection(x)
d.changeCorruption(x)
d.changeControl(x)

x as a variable, so d.changeCorruption(5) adds 5, d.changeCorruption(-10) lowers by 10

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Yeah, but you can eventually move past having to drug the wife for sex and she gets a LOT more into it.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
When I select this: How about we finish the shower together?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.541-win\TP-1.541-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.541
Found this issue: I had a corrupt save..

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new patreon poll on "naming the new girl"

already? don't even have content for Sara and Kaitlyn yet! @irredeemable what's up with that?

given the 6 girls in the game there's already a lot of work cut out for you, much less adding a 7th!

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Several versions ago, I was upset I could not do anything with the blonde cheerleader? Is it possible now?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes