Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I am glad someone else said it because I can't understand how this game is in the popular games category. And yet other great games like Gates the opening or Twists of my life get no attention at all, and those are games that need support.

I wish there was a better system on this board that could direct people to the better games.
I was saying this since my 1st post in this topic when 1.6 was posted, but then speaking ill of this game would get you hate of whole community or topic ban ;)

Reactions: User_166761

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so theres not going to be a lewd patcher for this game? because i dont see the point of ever playing this game again if thats the case i guess thats one good thing about renpy in unity incest mind control games your pretty much screwed
Based on how lewd patcher works for other games I'd go with not with this one (Deem rewrote the entire game to not have any incest at all other than variable names). Best you can get is my Restore mod, and that doesn't work as well as it should (not error wise, just how it restores the incest content and if anyone thinks they can do it better I'm all for it lol).

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I think eventually another Dev will have to take it over if possible. But Irreeliable would only do that once the money dries up. Really, ALL the fixes and blackmail and inc*st hacks came fron Users HERE not Irreeliable. Almost every other Dev tries to communicate either here or on Patroen and releases updates too. Even the Devs that produce sub-standard product are at least trying. Not this guy.
Irredeemable interacted with us regularly until there was a jihad/smear campaign that went on and on, turning this thread toxic. There's only so much a person will take before saying fuck you. Whether any of us believes it was justified or not, he reached his limit of tolerance and won't be back. He interacts with his followers on Discord.

Reactions: DA22

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Irredeemable interacted with us regularly until there was a jihad/smear campaign that went on and on, turning this thread toxic. There's only so much a person will take before saying fuck you. Whether any of us believes it was justified or not, he reached his limit of tolerance and won't be back. He interacts with his followers on Discord.
He hasn't interacted on Discrod for a long time, Discord is nearly a wasteland at this point.

So he got offended because some yahoos on a forum talked shit about him and he is still taking 5k from people instead of closing down his Patreon since he has abandoned the game? That's extremely convenient, isn't it?
Are you really that naive?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
He hasn't interacted on Discrod for a long time, Discord is nearly a wasteland at this point.

So he got offended because some yahoos on a forum talked shit about him and he is still taking 5k from people instead of closing down his Patreon since he has abandoned the game? That's extremely convenient, isn't it?
Are you really that naive?
Whether 15 days is a long time is subjective. I didn't think not knowing factually whether he has abandoned it is naive. My mistake.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
There were some trolls that were only there to stir shit up, but quite a few made good points and were jumped on with both feet from fanboys, but looking at how 2.0 turned out and no 2.1 at this point, seems they may have been correct.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Whether 15 days is a long time is subjective. I didn't think not knowing factually whether he has abandoned it is naive. My mistake.
Making 5k a month without saying anything for 15 days is a pretty long time, even when you haven't updated anything for a while.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Making 5k a month without saying anything for 15 days is a pretty long time, even when you haven't updated anything for a while.
His discord has obviously been infected by a virus that was sent by a hater. This will take him 45 days to rectify, after which he will send forth his fans to pimp and troll for the cause.

Just remember, when the network engineer pokes his head into the thread and says, "You know, this is pretty much a bullshit story," run him off with pitchforks and torches.

asdfgh

Aug 5, 2016
I've followed this game the whole way through, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist... But I feel like a flat earth fapper when I'm seeing people still shill for this guy after all these months. Can people get stockholm syndrome from fapping to shit? I'm beginning to wonder.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Just remember, when the network engineer pokes his head into the thread and says, "You know, this is pretty much a bullshit story," run him off with pitchforks and torches.
People not only trust blindly some anonymous dudes who are good with words and seem smarter than average, but also put every bit of personal information on social media. Humanity is not ready for internet.
But on the other hand they also trust talking heads in television and corporate bullshit, so it seems that we aren't ready for XX century either.

Reactions: icherwin
L

Lenor

I can't believe people still defend him after all this time.

P.S.: Do we still get banned for talking shit about the game?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Irredeemable interacted with us regularly until there was a jihad/smear campaign that went on and on, turning this thread toxic.
Community does not turn a thread to toxic or whatever without a reason. Developer delayed everysingle promised release date and he presented a game with full of bugs with very litte content. Me and community would understand him if he just said that ''Sorry guys , i messed up with this month and game will come at "X" period" , this X would be a month or two later. People would disappointed ofc but there wouldn't be a shit storm.
I am not angry or something to developer but the strategy he followed was completly wrong. Anyway , good luck to him for future updates.

Reactions: jackkane

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's weird how often I read posts criticizing this site and its followers. I was strictly finding games through Patreon only, before I ultimately found this site. It's allowed me to discover and, yes, decide to support other developer's games.

Yeah, I get the whole "people just want it free" vibe, but that's on every type of media in the public now. At least in this case, there's a potential someone actually does plunk their money down eventually.

Along with that, though, this site provides me great information about progress or, as with this game, not so much progress. Funny thing was, I actually preferred the older version of the game (with the pills) and had just begun getting used to this new version when it seemed to stop.

I haven't been around long enough to voice opinions on "milking" or "laziness". I'm no developer, but I do know creative and I know how that can get off the rails now and then.

Still, I had been supporting the dev and then I chose to stop to see if this is a temporary or permanent pause in his work. Patreon makes it quite easy to jump back in at signs of life.

I do get chuckles, though, reading the vituperative attacks and impassioned defenses battling it out. I suspect it has no effect whatsoever on the developer, but, hey, at least it entertains the f95 troops until some other shiny object comes along,

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well one can have it's doubts about his still charging for the game at this moment and his bad management of a bad situation at the wrong time and yes if you are a patron of this game I would recommend anyone from pulling out from this game absolutely. But constantly putting pressure and hate on a dev that was already close to burning out, makes that a self fulfilling prophecy.

Just give the guy some peace and quiet, if a patron be smart and get out for now and we will see if he can recover or not in time. It would be a shame if he can not, but adding even more fuel to the fire will for sure not bring out a great game in the future.

Reactions: Centurion
Jun 8, 2017
I’m not really following along in this thread that much so I may have missed it but is this game abandoned or still being worked on? I do like the character models and the concept so far.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well it looks like we have a dev that has burnt out or came close, if so do not expect too much for a month or three from him.

U

User_10739

I can't believe people still defend him after all this time.

P.S.: Do we still get banned for talking shit about the game?
Are you really going to use your first post on the site to ask if it's ok to shitpost and cause trouble? If you are a patron and have issues, take it up with the Dev on Patreon. If you are not a patron and want to complain about the timely delivery of the game you are pirating go complain somewhere else. If you want to discuss the game with other game enthusiasts then enjoy your stay and remember to follow the rules of the site.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
His discord has obviously been infected by a virus that was sent by a hater. This will take him 45 days to rectify, after which he will send forth his fans to pimp and troll for the cause.

I think Trump called and told him to stop making the game, the world is out to get him, the only reason why he isn't updating, he would otherwise.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
No update since Feb 26th. Any NEWS?
I was a fan of this game. No idea why does this guy rework the engine. Why not just make the pill some kind of aphrodisiac. Who said anything about mind control. LOL. New system doesn't work at all. It's a different game.
If Pateron got any more problems, tell them to consult with a neurologist or a hypnotist.

Reactions: mario1994
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes