Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Uhhh, why not just make her a step-daughter, which isn't actually incest. Changing from a form of family is probably going to ruin the character's appeal to people.
Cause Patreon counts step-anything as incest.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
*must stay on topic*
Anyone else a bit curious to see how Kaitlyn and Sarah develop as the game goes on? Admittedly I am firmly in the Foreign Exchange Student Camp (CampCanuck), but I do see potential for depth or growth for both of these characters... just curious if anyone else wonders where they will go as well.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Will it release this month? Delay is ok, delay after delay is meh, delay after delay after delay is frustrating, but not giving a date or response is way more worse.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
*must stay on topic*
Anyone else a bit curious to see how Kaitlyn and Sarah develop as the game goes on? Admittedly I am firmly in the Foreign Exchange Student Camp (CampCanuck), but I do see potential for depth or growth for both of these characters... just curious if anyone else wonders where they will go as well.
At this point I'm not a Kaitlyn fan so will check on her stuff but not overly interested.

Sarah may be interesting. She seemed friendly with 'D' when shopping, AND there was a teaser of her and 'D' in 'D's bedroom (sadly they were wearing clothes). :) For myself I'm hoping that 'D' (arrg typing 'D' a LOT here) will help with plan "Corrupt Sarah". :)

So yes very interested in the Sarah story. Kaitlyn for my right now is not much (though that may change).

Just a thought.

Reactions: lowcody

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
*must stay on topic*
I'd say I'm curious about all the girls, but not really a fan of any of them. It comes down to what the dev comes up with.

L

Lenor

Will it release this month? Delay is ok, delay after delay is meh, delay after delay after delay is frustrating, but not giving a date or response is way more worse.
Giving a date and not respecting it is even worse than not giving one at all. They already proved they have no idea when it will be released, just wait.

U

User_10739

It really doesn't take this thread long to decay, it is coming soon keep your panties on... I have played the "pre-alpha" which takes us back to where we were (with a few adjustments and surprises) and I enjoyed it. Not being in the "inner circle" because some ass-clowns chose to leak unfinished business (for the first time since I have been a tester) on this project, I am not privy to the final release so I am missing several animations and key dialog. Seriously though "deem" has been a good friend to this PIRATE FORUM and accepts what we do but still helps us get the most out of his game so cut him some fucking slack!!! It is close, but it will take as long as it takes to come out cause "deem" is a perfectionist and doesn't want to unleash a buggy mess upon the gaming community.

Seriously, every time I come back to this thread there is a RED HIGHLIGHTED post threatening to expel members from this site over nonsense. Just have another beer, some fine scotch or some chiba and play something else until it comes.

Even though I have played the pre-release there is still quite a bit I don't know and I can't wait to see it, but I will...

Just remember deem has had to rebuild this game from the ground up and most devs will tell you that their 0.01's took them 3 months to do and it took us 30 seconds to play it, while deem it trying to start from 0 to the 6th release all in one go plus add content so that you all don't feel stagnant. That is kinda a heavy burden to place on someone. But remember that once this release finally rolls out you will be back on basically the monthly clock. And you won't regret it...

And before you accuse me of being one of "deem's" bitches those of you that know me will know that I will take down any dev that fucks their patrons around cause lord know's I've been fucked by many dev's and I am more than happy to incinerate them on their own patreon page!

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
*must stay on topic*
I would o see Kait and mom, kait and zoe the shoe salesgirl. Mom and Zoe would be nice, too. Or mom and fx student

titit

Jul 27, 2017
It really doesn't take this thread long to decay, it is coming soon keep your panties on... I have played the "pre-alpha" which takes us back to where we were (with a few adjustments and surprises) and I enjoyed it. Not being in the "inner circle" because some ass-clowns chose to leak unfinished business (for the first time since I have been a tester) on this project, I am not privy to the final release so I am missing several animations and key dialog. Seriously though "deem" has been a good friend to this PIRATE FORUM and accepts what we do but still helps us get the most out of his game so cut him some fucking slack!!! It is close, but it will take as long as it takes to come out cause "deem" is a perfectionist and doesn't want to unleash a buggy mess upon the gaming community.

Seriously, every time I come back to this thread there is a RED HIGHLIGHTED post threatening to expel members from this site over nonsense. Just have another beer, some fine scotch or some chiba and play something else until it comes.

Even though I have played the pre-release there is still quite a bit I don't know and I can't wait to see it, but I will...

Just remember deem has had to rebuild this game from the ground up and most devs will tell you that their 0.01's took them 3 months to do and it took us 30 seconds to play it, while deem it trying to start from 0 to the 6th release all in one go plus add content so that you all don't feel stagnant. That is kinda a heavy burden to place on someone. But remember that once this release finally rolls out you will be back on basically the monthly clock. And you won't regret it...

And before you accuse me of being one of "deem's" bitches those of you that know me will know that I will take down any dev that fucks their patrons around cause lord know's I've been fucked by many dev's and I am more than happy to incinerate them on their own patreon page!
Spot on. Mods oughta sticky this comment.

Reactions: Zioner35

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Spot on. Mods oughta sticky this comment.
Not like it would help in any way, there are people all over the forum asking for walkthroughs and stuff even if they're fixed in the first post of the thread x'D

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
What's the different? I didnt know much so I downloaded both of them lol.

Im confused because the names are different.
As you can understand from its name , torrent one needs a program like uTorrent to download it the other one ''.zip file'' does not need anything except a proper winrar or winzip to unzip it.
Lets talk about differences between torrent download and zip. Generally, people make torrent for huge files to make download process faster and easier but for smaller files you can choose mega (.zip). It won't make any different.
You probably downloaded only torrent file not the game so delete the torrent file and unzip the other one you downloaded and play it. Have fun.

Reactions: eviltiger2493

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
TP-1.632-win.zip
TP-1.63ALL.7z.torrent
If they're the same they should have been named the same (minus the extension/file-type). As it is the torrent implies it's .002 versions behind the direct download links, while possibly including _something_ the direct links do not. It's no less confusing then other dev's who name their bug-fix's with random words instead of sequential numbers. Not sure how renaming the torrent file would work now, some crappy torrent programs could be dumb and require the file name match the contents (I changed to qbitorrent after uTorrent turned into adware, it at least doesn't care about filenames) >.<

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
TP-1.632-win.zip
TP-1.63ALL.7z.torrent
If they're the same they should have been named the same (minus the extension/file-type). As it is the torrent implies it's .002 versions behind the direct download links, while possibly including _something_ the direct links do not. It's no less confusing then other dev's who name their bug-fix's with random words instead of sequential numbers. Not sure how renaming the torrent file would work now, some crappy torrent programs could be dumb and require the file name match the contents (I changed to qbitorrent after uTorrent turned into adware, it at least doesn't care about filenames) >.<
Can you tell me the differences between torrent and .zip file then?
I gave uTorrent as an example. Don't take everything so seriously.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes