Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Restoring The Incest [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
D/fex (foreign exchange student) will call you [first_name]. This should be changed in Dad/dad, but only when it is used in the right context. [first_name] is also used by the other npc so you will have to change all the files manually to get it right.

However, this will only be sufficient until the next update is released and then you will have to start over. It would be better if the developer extended the variable list with all vocatives between the characters (for every npc-mood) and adjust all in-game quotes. Such a variable list can easy be patched.

Is there a walkthrough?Please let me know.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
The calling you Mr ___ instead of dad is because you didn't start a new game to utilize the default in-game names.
I combined all the mods into 1 download so they'll all work together:
Other than the mind-control pills this restores all the content Deem took out in v2.0. To get the full dad/daughter immersion you have to start a new game and when it asks for your name just hit 'enter' leaving the line blank so the default name gets picked.
Is there a walkthrough?Please let me know.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
so not a very good patch I take it? All it did was call her the mc's daughter in the intro but she still calls him by his last name or first name. Should she call him dad?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The one located here:
works much better, especially if you start a new game choosing the default names (leaving the name entry box's empty).

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Can't get the patch to work. I'm using both the restoration and this patch. When I open the game this comes up in a notepad document.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "K:\Extras\Games\TP-1.632-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.632

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You only need the 'restoration' mod now, none of the others. I suspect that error is either from using an incorrect version save file or some odd conflict between the 2 mod styles...the 'restoration' is the best/up-to-date one.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
does an android version with your patches exist somewhere? cause I would love to play tp on my Samsung galaxy s7.

bhargavamudiam97

Jan 23, 2019
If the pills are removed then is the game complete? I mean I'm kinda stuck i think.. Meg's last was ball dance and then she comes to classroom but nothing happens.. i can't blackmail Kaitlyn and only shower scene with tenant. What the hell?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@bhargavamudiam97

Teacher's pet is dead it's been abandoned for awhile now so you might as well throw it away and go play something else as there's not really anymore with the game. Look at a games title and you'll see if it's abandoned or not.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
str8up

1. Get unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files.

2. Start game and then hit shift + D then click variable reader to see what all variables are active. If you see Money=whatever amount and you want to change it you then have to hit shift + o to bring up the console and then type in Money=whatever you want. Somethings to turn them on or off depends on if it's True or False. False means it's not active and True meaning that it's active. So to turn something on or off just change it to True or False make sure to watch for capitalization and how it is shown in the variable reader as it must be done the same way with capital letters and stuff.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The "previous relations" doesn't have anything to do with the Incest mod, it's Deems way of saying you've missed 2...maybe 3 scenes.
I think I included ptc.rpy in one of my other posts; if not I've attached it below anyway. I'm not yet convinced it'll trigger as the other events do but "jump d_stuff_4" in the console will get you to it.
Parent-Teacher Conference:
what do you mean "missed" scenes? pull down, get a closer look and then "requires previous...."
what scenes are missed? Im looking in the save game and have no clue which false to change to true for it to trigger or remove the "requires previous...."
I assume d_ is for daughter?, but is only one there "d_locked_you_out" False