• sister.

Votes: 4,520 29.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,989 13.1%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,828 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,269 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,418 9.3%

• Total voters

Teloric

Mar 25, 2021
Well, there goes the neighborhood. Hopefully, the dev will let us know where he's going before Patreon shuts him down.

May 3, 2022
Well, there goes the neighborhood. Hopefully, the dev will let us know where he's going before Patreon shuts him down.
If you're talking about the "Patreon has bought F95" banner that's just an April Fools joke. But all the same Patreon has been slowly but steadily driving adult indie creators off their platform for vague reasons for a while now, so the move to somewhere like subscribestar seems inevitable for games like this.

Jan 1, 2018
ive done everything but im stuck with playing that GO game, is it necessary to win that game to progress the story?

Biginner82

Feb 27, 2023
ive done everything but im stuck with playing that GO game, is it necessary to win that game to progress the story?
Not necessary. You need 100 for Baron Arnim, then you can get her knocked up by him. The go game is a multiplicator. 1 point per sex, multiplied with 1 per GO game. I don't know, if you even need to win...

Biginner82

Feb 27, 2023
I am stuck in chapter 4. I had her knocked up by the Baron, have babies from all the males, and puppies as well. All the infrastructure is built, the lessons taught and so on. Now all is on repeat. Is there a way out? Maybe a stat, that has to have a certain level?

Reactions: Jimthesim

salah0022

Jan 11, 2023
I am stuck in chapter 4. I had her knocked up by the Baron, have babies from all the males, and puppies as well. All the infrastructure is built, the lessons taught and so on. Now all is on repeat. Is there a way out? Maybe a stat, that has to have a certain level?
Hello, could you pass me your saves?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Sounds like you've probably seen everything there is. So you need to wait for me to have time, energy and motivation to work on the next update all at once; and then get the next update. Any two of three of these were satisfied in the recent month, so I am somewhat hopeful about this actually happening.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Sounds like you've probably seen everything there is. So you need to wait for me to have time, energy and motivation to work on the next update all at once; and then get the next update. Any two of three of these were satisfied in the recent month, so I am somewhat hopeful about this actually happening.
Take your time, as much as you need.
The fans will wait patiently, and the rest... Who cares about the rest?
We will wait.

Reactions: Condemned77

Biginner82

Feb 27, 2023
Thanks for letting me know. The game is great though, and I hope you find the energy to give us a great final.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes