rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I don’t know, there’s just a link to kemono, but the last editing of the folder was in March 2020, and there’s nothing to compare, because I didn’t donate.
I don't know what this link is. They are really different from the terms on Gumroad:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I don't know what this link is. They are really different from the terms on Gumroad:
That link is a import within the DM tab from his Kemono page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These packs are the original patreon rewards before they were all restructure for his Gumroad page. That why theses are different from what display on his Gumroad page.

Luckily I still have those Patreon packs previews images for conformation of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that is missing now is Pack 22-25

Last edited:

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
You can download Pack 25 from here:

Pack 24 from here:

You can download February 2020 rewards from here:

Here you can download reward packs for October and November of 2020 (I've declined all payments afterward). I'm sorry for another lengthy hiatus, my usual health problems and depression happened. If you have any questions, please contact me through Discord: Tarakanovich#8769. Or join the server if you didn't already:

Well thats all for now, don`t know what pack is missing but take it faster.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hello! I hope you are doing well
Google Drive
Hello! Sorry for a long waiting. You can download Pack 24 from here:
Google Drive
Hello!
Google Drive
Hello!
Here you can download reward packs for October and November of 2020 (I've declined all payments afterward). I'm sorry for another lengthy hiatus, my usual health problems and depression happened. If you have any questions, please contact me through Discord: Tarakanovich#8769. Or join the server if you didn't already:
Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
As always, thank you for your support and your patience.
Hello! you don't need to said "hello" multiple times for a comment that not be edited once. Beside that, thank for sharing these packs.

However are these from his Patreon before the restructure or from his Gumroad page?

Last edited:

snapson

Jan 21, 2018
Hello! you don't need to said "hello" multiple times for a comment that not be edited once. Beside that, thank for sharing these packs.

However are these from his Patreon before the restructure or from his Gumroad page?
If read a bit more, he's copying the posts with the file links... He's not the one saying hello repeatedly lol

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If read a bit more, he's copying the posts with the file links... He's not the one saying hello repeatedly lol
I know it was copy and paste. It was just unnecessary to copy and paste that multiple times when you have full control on what you post here.

sr3johnnygat

Apr 28, 2021
Google Drive
Pack 24 from here:
Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
Thanks for this!! I think we're still missing pack 22. Do you have it?

czx7986

Nov 30, 2020
Google Drive
Pack 24 from here:
Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
Error 404
Dead link?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This folder structure of HELL.

Let's create a single folder within a single folder with only one picture and also put the same PSD into different folders and make different resolutions for the same pictures REEEEEE

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This folder structure of HELL.

Let's create a single folder within a single folder with only one picture and also put the same PSD into different folders and make different resolutions for the same pictures REEEEEE
The structure given from OP?