Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
JustXuX I'm playing the latest version and, after taking Monkichi back to Misaki, I can't teleport anymore (in fact, when I use the teleport key, the typical "wrong" sound comes out). Is it bugged? Can anyone here help me? It didn't happen in version 1.08.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I don't need the mod3 patch if i'm just downloading the game now right? i mean the main download already has mod3 applied? asking since sometimes it may be a bugfix to a patch or something.
Yes, you don't need it.

JustXuX I'm playing the latest version and, after taking Monkichi back to Misaki, I can't teleport anymore (in fact, when I use the teleport key, the typical "wrong" sound comes out). Is it bugged? Can anyone here help me? It didn't happen in version 1.08.
Attach a save.

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
I liked this game a lot more than i thought i would, other than the annoying unclear fetch quests its not bad

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
I'm satisfied but I feel that Amazon is losing his edge.
Game design-wise, he peaked at Todoroki. That game had perfect pacing between item hunting and scenes, and there was a much smoother corruption curve. But this Natsuki game is plagued with some mind-boggling awful design decisions.

>the first hour(s) of the game is all about fetching quests and talking with every NPC,
the game gives little diegetic indication about who to talk to and where to find what item, you basically brute force your way by just picking everything and talking with everyone

>after the first shrine the game gives you a vague hint about getting a scene with every "major villager", and you can easily miss it because some of them need to be talked to multiple times in sequence (this is a straight-up point-and-click adventure game sin), others NPCs are kinda hidden (it took me a while to notice that the innkeeper was awake at night, I just assumed he was sleeping like every other NPC)

>after reaching the second shrine, the game jumps the shark and lets you unlock all the shrines and go full corruption in an instant. If you want any shred of pacing, you force yourself to "unlock shrine > talk with everyone at day > talk with everyone at night > go through festivals > repeat". It becomes a CG hunter, with the only gameplay being the cardio between walking towards each NPC.

I have no idea why he would make such decisions, maybe it was an oversight and somehow I managed to complete every favor before unlocking the second shrine. Simple roadblocks between shrines and spreading the fetch quests between each corruption stage would improve the game so much.

Some nitpicks.

>the night and day mechanic suffers equally to his first Yuuka game, it's half-baked and the night has less than 10% of all the scenes, all the other scenes overwhelmingly take place by day or in the festivals. I believe it solely exists to stretch the playtime. Of course, you will roam the entire map at night to see if you are missing something after each time you improve her corruption.

>there are preggo variations for every maxed corruption scene but the game locks you from the mechanic until you have seen 95% of all the game scenes. WHY? WHY NOT INTEGRATE IN THE GAME BY THE TIME SHE IS FULLY CORRUPTED?
Thanks to the translator, he added a cheat that allows you to get it early, I was missing one mini-scene and I couldn't be bothered to roam the entire map to find it.

Somehow this game pacing ended up worse than his previous Yuuka game which felt so short and half-assed despite having a decent size of scenes for its short duration.

Reactions: JustXuX

gutsgutsx

Dec 7, 2021
Guys, where the heck is the festival uncle?? I checked the walkthrough, hes supposed to be the grass but I never encountered him.

Just another

Oct 23, 2023
I am stuck on second shrine.
1. Interacted twice with the guy at Detached Hut.
2. Twice with the guy at the port.
3. Twice with chief's grandson at summit lake.
4. Twice with inn owner.

I think Im missing Keita, but I dont know what to do after he runs away from the front of the inn, please help!
I found keita for the second time in the village square, where do I go to find him next?
EDIT: Found him north of village square, if someone is stuck with keita.

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
I'm stuck here. I already activated 1 but in all 4 I get this. Can someone help me? I did everything, I don't know what I'm missing!

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-01 233429.png

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
I'm stuck here. I already activated 1 but in all 4 I get this. Can someone help me? I did everything, I don't know what I'm missing!

View attachment 3594718
Keep fucking the villagers and solving their quests, there are some characters near/on the secret beach and some events with the girl in the deep forest with the monkey also dont forget to change to midnight

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Not really a fan of overly sized breasts but this art style never failed to make my dick hard. *rubs my dick* yes, yes, we gonna play this game.

Lil-Sin

May 30, 2018
Well there it is:
Mega
My unofficial guide.
Honestly I dunno if it's either detailed enough or too simple enough considering a lot of you guys got the same amount of intelligence as a 10 year old stuck on a Pokemon game.
Either way, I hope this guide can help.
Thanks for the guide, had no idea if the game had a low lewdity ending or other potential ending softlocks and this helped a lot.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the guide, had no idea if the game had a low lewdity ending or other potential ending softlocks and this helped a lot.
After playing a bit and someone also mentioned that you can reset the pregnancy status by interacting with one of the bed at the upper right corner in the house where the blacksmith, so at least there's a way to undo and be able to get the other endings.

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
After playing a bit and someone also mentioned that you can reset the pregnancy status by interacting with one of the bed at the upper right corner in the house where the blacksmith, so at least there's a way to undo and be able to get the other endings.
yeah noticed that too right after asking you about the endings
guess everything covered

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 3584055

Overview:
When Natsuki planned her island getaway, she didn't expect it to become a 5-star retreat for fertility gods!
She arrives and quickly discovers she's stepped into the middle of a baby-making bonanza led by the God of Impregnation.
Then there's Misaki, the island's sole female resident who seems to have mistaken Natsuki for the "Curse-Buster Deluxe."
Now caught in a riptide of raging libidos and relentless smooth-talkers,
Natsuki must navigate her most bizarre vacation yet—balancing her own desires while dodging the local lineup of too-eager dads-to-be.
Can she help break the curse, or will she end up carrying more than just her suitcase home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Original Title: 褐色むすめ夏季ちゃん~波良間瀬村と五つの祠~
Developer: natyusyo - -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.09_MOD3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patches:
Mac/Linux(MOD1 version): *LINK
Extras: - *COMPRESSED - GUIDE
*Shared by 3-rd party. Use with caution.

View attachment 3584087 View attachment 3584088 View attachment 3584089 View attachment 3584090 View attachment 3584091 View attachment 3584092
View attachment 3584094 View attachment 3584095 View attachment 3584096 View attachment 3584097 View attachment 3584098
1714645253330.png
this guy called festival uncle doesn't exist in my game. What Do I do now? I am following the guide in the extra

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes