• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 3, 2022
1.Download the game file (1gb)
2.extract the game file using zarchiver
3.open joyplay open the extracted game folder and click on game.exe
Yup this is not my first joiplay experience, so i know what i have to do, maybe its because of the version of joiplay i am using. Imma figure out myself

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
How do i use plugin.
so download JoiPlay 1.20.410 apk from here

& download RPG Maker Plugin 1.20.53 apk from here

just install them normally and run the app

any further questions about the app can be asked from official joiplay discord server, the community can be helpful there

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
WHERE TO FIND THE LOINCLOTH TO GIVE THE DUDE AT THE PORT BEACH? I OPENED ALL 4 BOXES FROM GHOST BUT DIDN'T GOT
You need 2 items, the 'Salted Squid' and Pomelo.
Pomelo: You can find it there, before the Village Square
9.PNG

Salted Squid: At night, go inside the hut at the beach (East)
10.PNG
11.PNG
Edit: There's also 5 boxes, not 4

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Okay, so i unlocked every Event in the Memory Hall except the Taciturn Man and the Milk Guy, i know where the Taciturn Man is and have progressed thinks as far as Natsuki says having Intercourse with him is just like a greeting now but he doesn't unlock in the hall. Is this a Bug? And if it is any potential solutions?

Edit: NVM, i found the solution to my problem, the taciturn man required is at the secret beach at night if someone else is having this problem
Wait where does the Taciturn guy go after beach? I can only find him there but doing those scenes doesnt finish it.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
any idea on unlocking the second box among the 5 to obtain bug-catching net ? i do have fine mesh net but missing long wooden stick
You will need to find the 'Mysterious Antique'. It's found in the small house down below the ghost's grave:
64.PNG
65.PNG

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes