215303j

I love the renders and the slow burn romance progression but man is the gameplay a bit of a mess.
Agreed... The gameplay is becoming increasingly buggy.

Seeing sis getting so drunk you have to put her to bed and then seeing her ride her bike one hour later is really strange...

Reactions: TheDecentOne

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
I started at 2.0 then got the 3.2 and now we're at 4.02.
I've seen the Patreon issue gotten brought up a lot lately, i hope we can find a way to circumvent this.
I liked the story in the previous versions and there was some interesting options balancing full pervert and good brother.
I am expecting a lot of bugs going in now from what i have glanced from the last pages here. I'm guessing there is a lot of renaming and renders that's "fixed" so its no longer a family story...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Kasey
@Davidreiter

Can you post this walkthrough to the first post please v4.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
A weird bug occured to me. After strolling around parents room for the first time I clicked on next room (toilet?) and the game threw me straight to main menu. No error msg, nothing. Lost my progress and had a save from 30min earlier...

U

User_32285

Sadly that walkthrough is not usefull for the first 20 days

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, and just when I thought I did it all, man did I miss a lot, thanks guy's, you're the best :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Kasey
@Davidreiter

You post the 4.2 walkthrough but not the day 0-21.
4.2 has some of the day0-21 but not all so both walkthroughs are needed.

Day 0-21 should be considered something like v3.9 and the 4.2 is from 3.9 to 4.2 but with some of the earlier content.

So here is both in 1 place.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
@Kasey
@Davidreiter

Can you post this walkthrough to the first post please v4.2

You almost gave me a heart attack with "whose side are you on!" preview pic. Mom is really hot. Thanks for the previews and walkthrough.

Reactions: cg3985

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Kasey
@Davidreiter

You post the 4.2 walkthrough but not the day 0-21.
4.2 has some of the day0-21 but not all so both walkthroughs are needed.

Day 0-21 should be considered something like v3.9 and the 4.2 is from 3.9 to 4.2 but with some of the earlier content.

So here is both in 1 place.
Added now both to OP thx for your work @a1fox3

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Still a little confused even WITH the 0-21 Walkthrough. It states events that no matter what I tried, never happened. tbh, its not clear enough with when you should and what you should do somethings. When should the Hottub be mentioned and used? Not mentioned in the walkthrough but hey lets have the events happen as a way to miss things IN the walkthrough.
Miss able events are not a fair thing if its not clear why or how you missed them. Let alone as I have mentioned previously, having automatic events relate back to these miss able events.

Reactions: cg3985 and NStefanN

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Still a little confused even WITH the 0-21 Walkthrough. It states events that no matter what I tried, never happened. tbh, its not clear enough with when you should and what you should do somethings. When should the Hottub be mentioned and used? Not mentioned in the walkthrough but hey lets have the events happen as a way to miss things IN the walkthrough.
Miss able events are not a fair thing if its not clear why or how you missed them. Let alone as I have mentioned previously, having automatic events relate back to these miss able events.
The only thing the walkthroughs tell you is how to get points and for the rest of the game you will have to explore and find out. It tells you some of the things you need to do each day like this: It tells you to hug or not each day in the nook, I choose to hug.
So read the walkthrough all the way to see what it says and use it for what it is.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
The only thing the walkthroughs tell you is how to get points and for the rest of the game you will have to explore and find out. It tells you some of the things you need to do each day like this: It tells you to hug or not each day in the nook, I choose to hug.
So read the walkthrough all the way to see what it says and use it for what it is.
Oh I have. Its just as I said before, there are things that will liturally cause a whole scene to be missed yet still be refered to as if you had seen it. This is not a flow that makes sense.

EDIT:: Just a quick point and case.
Day11 ... depends on some other variables, can be other days, but it's around day 11:
if you watch the age rated movie with her in living room
make sure you select "turn it off"

What Variables? If there are Variables, how do I check it? What is required. Did I miss something for it to activate, which option do I choose? I have redone each day as different as I could trying to work out what its talking about here, but nothing...

Edit::
Again,
Day 17:
After teaching her how to dive and when trying to untie her robe, don't stare if you don't have enough points, select : "No No, I don't want to take more advantage of this situation"

What points? What do I need? How do I check? What did I miss?

Reactions: cg3985

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh I have. Its just as I said before, there are things that will liturally cause a whole scene to be missed yet still be refered to as if you had seen it. This is not a flow that makes sense.

EDIT:: Just a quick point and case.
Day11 ... depends on some other variables, can be other days, but it's around day 11:
if you watch the age rated movie with her in living room
make sure you select "turn it off"

What Variables? If there are Variables, how do I check it? What is required. Did I miss something for it to activate, which option do I choose? I have redone each day as different as I could trying to work out what its talking about here, but nothing...

Edit::
Again,
Day 17:
After teaching her how to dive and when trying to untie her robe, don't stare if you don't have enough points, select : "No No, I don't want to take more advantage of this situation"

What points? What do I need? How do I check? What did I miss?
The walkthroughs are for just the story part of the game to get your sister.
The walkthrough only points out where to get points so if you want to see other parts of the game then you will need to miss points to see them.
The points is for MC to get his sister as his lover but there is more content to be had by not following the walkthrough but you will miss out on the story part.

So to see everything will require many more play throughs to see all.

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes